Jump to content

Recommended Posts



Rivera opting to punt from the 35 tells me what he thinks of this offense and the kicker. Chicken poo coach. I think i'm more pissed off about that decision than anything else from yesterday

  • Pie 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Rivera opting to punt from the 35 tells me what he thinks of this offense and the kicker. Chicken poo coach. I think i'm more pissed off about that decision than anything else from yesterday

Rivera didn't want to screw up Ganos perfect year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Rivera opting to punt from the 35 tells me what he thinks of this offense and the kicker. Chicken poo coach. I think i'm more pissed off about that decision than anything else from yesterday

And getting paid like a top kicker to boot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Rivera opting to punt from the 35 tells me what he thinks of this offense and the kicker. Chicken poo coach. I think i'm more pissed off about that decision than anything else from yesterday

It was infuriating. I think the score was 24-6 with a few minutes left in the 3rd. If you're not going to attempt the FG, might as well just go for it. 

Although I think the nail in the coffin yesterday was Luke dropping the INT, which would have likely been a TD. It was just that kind of day.

  • Pie 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nails said:

And getting paid like a top kicker to boot.

Godamn we're so pathetic lol

Meanwhile Eagles give their rookie kicker a chance to win the game with a 61 yarder and he comes through clutch for them. Rivera would have taken a knee and played for overtime. He is such a sh*t coach.

Edited by Castavar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




7 minutes ago, dldove77 said:

It was infuriating. I think the score was 24-6 with a few minutes left in the 3rd. If you're not going to attempt the FG, might as well just go for it. 

Although I think the nail in the coffin yesterday was Luke dropping the INT, which would have likely been a TD. It was just that kind of day.

You follow me on Twitter so you already know how pissed off I was by that decision 

Tugboat Rivera needs to go

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UpstatePanther said:

yeah @mjligon if Gano misses a kick against the Pats on sunday cus you jinxed us with this thread, im coming for you lol

Lol prob will miss a game winner 

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

You follow me on Twitter so you already know how pissed off I was by that decision 

Tugboat Rivera needs to go

Naming Rivera after a Tugboat is insulting to that type of vessel, as tugboats can push/pull ships many times their own weight, and are extremely powerful for their size. Pool Floatie Rivera sounds more appropriate.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×