Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thebigcat

Would you support bringing back Philly Brown?!

Recommended Posts

Byrd and Cam are not connecting, Byrd is a pre-season / training camp legend but when it counts he isn't there. Cam has some familiarity with Philly and if KB is out for a while I would prefer Cam has guys around him he has worked with extensively. Philly has "fair" speed, he is great in the slot. Samuel isn't ready just yet, Funch is our #1 at the moment

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

Byrd and Cam are not connecting, Byrd is a pre-season / training camp legend but when it counts he isn't there. Cam has some familiarity with Philly and if KB is out for a while I would prefer Cam has guys around him he has worked with extensively. Philly has "fair" speed, he is great in the slot. 

 

 

 

WR is the least of this teams problems.   We dont use the one we drafted or the one we signed off the Bucks, what makes you think Philly will somehow change the dynamics of this disfunctional offense? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And on a real note, Sheppard is who we brought in to replace Philly brown and he is clearly getting open in the gifs Jeremy posted. They aren't even guarding him. It's not his fault if Cam doesn't look his way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to remember Cam really doesn't have many reps with these guys.  

But no, I don't think we need to bring Philly back.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we suffer another injury, then why not.  Cam clearly has no chemistry with the guys we have, getting someone back that he knows and trusts might help.  As for right now, no, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carolina Cajun said:

If we suffer another injury, then why not.  Cam clearly has no chemistry with the guys we have, getting someone back that he knows and trusts might help.  As for right now, no, 

He only has Funch out there that he has any sort of rapport with. Corey was a VERY good #3 WR for us, he is better than Byrd. People here cling onto Byrd because of being local, Byrd may end up being a decent pro but right now we need weapons that Cam has some familiarity with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you guys support bringing Jerry Richardson back to fill the Greg Olsen position? We need a solid TE and he and Cam clearly have a good rapport. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dldove77 said:

Would you guys support bringing Jerry Richardson back to fill the Greg Olsen position? We need a solid TE and he and Cam clearly have a good rapport. 

no but I would be ok with bringing back Barnidge and Brown to add a spark to this offense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mc52beast said:

I would support Hurney and Co finding a real LT

Couple trips to Price's Chicken Coup and he will be ready after the bye

img_2387-e1406552956867.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,359
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    sarisatva
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      141,029
    • Total Posts
      4,493,712
×