CatfanMO

No one is talking about DA

Cam has looked bad, but DA has been HORRIBLE so far. For all of you wanting Cam benched, Anderson has looked worse.

2 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Every team's backup will look terrible frankly. DA is irrelevant. Cam isn't.

DA has honestly been a very solid backup until this year. What has happened to our QBS?

Just now, CatfanMO said:

DA has honestly been a very solid backup until this year. What has happened to our QBS?

Ken Dorsey is a waste of space 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

i'd rather see what kaaya has than see DA repeat his preseason performance.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

Nobody is talking about him because he isn't worth talking about.  Cam needs to sit and there's no backup to come in and hold it down until he gets over whatever the hell is going on with him.

What a fine mess we find ourselves in.  It's a shame the staff didn't see this coming and have a plan in place when inevitably Cam has a set back. 

But hey Hurney signed that guy Kaaya so he must be the next Tom Brady! Right?

This team is fuged.

• Pie 1

Nobody cares what DA looks like. We bashed him all preseason. Cam is the most important player on the team. DA might as well rename himself Not Cam because thats all he is.

I still trust DA to find open receivers more frequently and not over throw gimme TDs as frequently as Cam. 

Not saying he's any better overall, bc they're both pretty bad, but I think DA would run this check down every throw offense a bit better than Cam at this moment.

• Pie 1

Dorsey is terrible I think a complete change on offense with the coaches is needed he'll even rivera can go sick of his bs . Same lines after every loss 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Fright said:

I still trust DA to find open receivers more frequently and not over throw gimme TDs as frequently as Cam. 

Not saying he's any better overall, bc they're both pretty bad, but I think DA would run this check down every throw offense a bit better than Cam at this moment.

Did you see any of Andersons passes at the end of the game? 

• Pie 1