rodeo

Better owner than JR

Just now, PredatorPeppers said:

It was before the anthem, not during. Don't brush over that fact.

irrelevant, it's a gesture. JR is a coward who did nothing.

3 minutes ago, rodeo said:

JR doesn't want to get involved with political correct BS, he likes his sports separate from his politics, like the majority of upstanding US citizens. Don't like it? Fine, root for the Cowgirls ;)

2 minutes ago, CelibatePimp said:

Yeah I am kinda surprised honestly. Even though it was before the anthem, it was a good solution to both sides.

you'd think so, but in reality it just exposed that it was never about the anthem.

I know. At work today, I was having a conversation with lady who showed me a post her neighbor had made. She was saying don't protest at work bla bla and I told my work colleague people who say that are just saying that because they don't want to care about the issue of inequality. In less that two posts, her neighbor unraveled and started calling players spoiled brats and Kapernick a cancer. And I was like see, i told you it was never about the anthem. Her neighbor is supposed to be a pastor.

2 hours ago, rodeo said:

What's really relevant is if the old fugger that owns the Panthers knelt down he'd never get back up.

Edited by Kevin Greene

What makes Jerry Jones a better owner is his desire to win at basically any cost.  He's still a sack of poo.