Jeremy Igo

Upon further review....

Matt Kalil giving up that sack at the start of the game is less important. Look at this awful play. 

Untitled-1.jpg

There are three targets, none of which are remotely close to being open.

Cam was looking in KB's direction, could have been another INT. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Oline screw up

Kalil and Norwell blocking the same guy.  Kalil looked like he thought the TE was gonna pick up the DE.  Not sure who missed assignment, but it sure looked preseason(ish).  Cam had no chance on that one.  Rusher coming from his backside, nobody open.  Just a bad play on the Oline

Sloppy first 2 games, and then a bad saints game that is obviously wrecking worlds.

im still holding out hope for a rebound game next week and hopefully these things will get better as the season goes on.

the only thing that is REALLY concerning me is Cams throwing. I'm no football expert or medical doctor. This electrician notices that cams throwing motion looks forced and his deep threat is seriously hampered by the awkward push he's giving it. Mental mistakes can be overcome. Physical ailments need actual time and rest to heal, and then brought back up to strength again through more time and conditioning. I don't believe that cam's shoulder is good yet...

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, stirs said:

Oline screw up

Kalil and Norwell blocking the same guy.  Kalil looked like he thought the TE was gonna pick up the DE.  Not sure who missed assignment, but it sure looked preseason(ish).  Cam had no chance on that one.  Rusher coming from his backside, nobody open.  Just a bad play on the Oline

Slide protection. Kalil slid right when he was supposed to slide left. 100% his fault. 

I could have laid down a blanket and had a picnic in the middle of the field. 

Saints safety looks bored. 

• Pie 3

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I could have laid down a blanket and had a picnic in the middle of the field. 

Saints safety looks bored. 

This is why Greg Olsen is the key part of our offense. He'd likely draw double coverage in this situation in the middle of the field, it's easy for the defense.

• Pie 2

I'm starting to wonder what goes through the players and coaches minds when they review film. It's the same garbage week after week.

Opposing teams probably watch this crap and laugh.

• Pie 2