• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

Panthers players to meet with Richardson to discuss protest

yeap. The Saints play a different Carolina Panthers if they had had the full support of the organization behind them last sunday. Just like the Vikings game last year.

Unfortunately this is exactly what I thought was going on. 

Good for the players going to JR. 

The day we have a new owner will be a good one.

I knew it. Cam and TD looked so uncomfortable during the anthem and just bothered overall throughout the whole game. It also doesn't help that we have the only owner in the league that didn't do jack poo to support his players or team. Whether it was for show or not Jerry Jones did something and it showed unity throughout the organization.

yea for a protest smh meanwhile brady is meeting with bellichick discussing how they are going to kick the hell out of our team , they are going to blow us out so bad 

I heard rumors about the Saints seeming content and the Panthers feeling "uncomfortable" during the game.  Starting to feel it could very well be the case.  If we have indeed lost the locker room,  this season is over.

Some things are bigger than sports. Sorry fellow Romans, the gladiators have something to say and its time everyone listened.