Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special Parking...

27 posts in this topic

Posted

My kids and I were going to eat there last week - they were sick of me taking them to cheesemoz - we looked at the menu and they decided to go to Chilis instead.

To be fair it looks more like a lunch place but still...Chilis?

Posted

I would probably choose chilis menu over sweet t's also

Posted

for people with children or pregnant women???? Thanks to all those who don't park in those spots...I like getting up close to the store

benefit of appearing to be pregnant for ya, eh?

Posted

Skip Sweet T's, go to the Flying Biscuit instead.

Posted

I wrote a scathing review of Sweet T's on their facebook page (back when they had a review section) after we ate breakfast there. Next thing I knew, the reviews section was eliminated. We gave it a second chance for dinner just 2 nights ago - got an e-mail about all you can eat babyback ribs and thought my husband would like it. I really want to like the place, but just can't. Dinner was better than breakfast, but I doubt I'll go back. The mac and cheese was good though. My review of the ribs - they talk about them being slow cooked all day - they should have taken them off the heat about 3 hours prior to them being served.

Posted

I see these signs merely as suggestions and will willingly arm wrestle anyone who wants to take the spot from me

I will arm wrestle you anyday of the week...im 170lbs with arms smaller than a baby chicken leg...can you beat that buddy?

Posted

Skip Sweet T's, go to the Flying Biscuit instead.

Ugh... my wife loves that place. The food is okay but the biscuits are awful IMO.

Their potatoes are pretty good.

Posted

Their scrambled egg specials are to die for. Not a fan of their oatmeal pancakes, but they make damn good blueberry ones. And get the brie. Srsly.

Posted

Sweet T's blows more than Scrum does on a Friday night...went there once...will never waste my time going back...

Posted

I really wanted to love it the first time I went. I've been looking for a replacement place for Courtneys ever since they closed.

Posted

Sweet T's blows more than Scrum does on a Friday night...went there once...will never waste my time going back...
But you keep coming back to me for more...uh, we talking about the same thing?

Posted

I like sweet T's breaky sammy