CatfanMO

Canceled NFL Sunday Ticket

Well, with what some are anticipating Cam and others to do before the game this Sunday, you probably just saved yourself a triggerin'. 

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

Well, with what some are anticipating Cam and others to do before the game this Sunday, you probably just saved yourself a triggerin'. 

He can wear a pink tutu and sip on a martini during the national anthem for all I care, just throw some damn touchdowns so my soul can be at ease. 

• Pie 6

Directv gave me Sunday ticket free for this year when I canceled HBO after GOT was done.  I took it, but  I have yet to watch it.  Spent last sunday at the game, and the week before that, we went out after the Panthers/Buffalo game was done.  I doubt I will keep it though.  Just don't care enough about the other games to do much beyond read NFL.com about the results. 

Edited by Davidson Deac II

1 hour ago, CatfanMO said:

Direct TV is allowing customers to cancel and get a refund for Sunday Ticket due to the protests. Living in Missouri, I have purchased this for the last 12 years. I wont support it this year. 

Meanwhile in Russia....

Putin is pleased by your disgust and smirks in delight    

2 hours ago, CatfanMO said:

Direct TV is allowing customers to cancel and get a refund for Sunday Ticket due to the protests. Living in Missouri, I have purchased this for the last 12 years. I wont support it this year. 

You say you won't "support" direct TV. What did they do exactly? Do you even understand what you are angry about?

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

You say you won't "support" direct TV. What did they do exactly? Do you even understand what you are angry about?

His Facebook is full of people reciting and reposting things straight out of the Kremlin. 

all the America fug yeah!! crowd needs to make sure they understand that Putin is still playing our country.  Need to rethink what we all are doing.  Canceling service, boycotting games, burning jerseys....you are doing what Putin wants. 

so we all need to reevaluate what we are doing. One guy is playing 3 dimensional chess.  Putin.  Whole game has been upped.  Part is about awareness and oppression.....new element is Putin/Trump making people dance like puppets for the destruction of us all.

3 dimensional chess and we as a country don't even know we are being played.  

and posting that isn't to take away from the cause.  Just a fact.  Trump and Putin both saw a window to attack and are doing it.  Once again people take the bait. 

32 minutes ago, yasuhara2241 said:

Missouri home of this bar that used "Lynch" "Kaepernick" as a doormat, but it's not about race!! Everybody is always playing the race card. 

FYI Im being sarcastic. This is exactly why people are protesting. 

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2017/09/27/ozark-bar-spells-out-lynch-kaepernick-in-side-by-side-jersey-doormats

jersey.jpg

I'd actually argue THAT is an example of a slightly different problem America has. 

At this point, there are many issues coming into play. 

The make shift doormat isn't really an example of oppression IMO.  More an example of this consistent nature in America and of people over picking a side and simply not engaging their brain.   We see all sides doing this on most things today.    People tend to go full retard now and as far right or left as possible and pretty much shun the "middle" on any topic.   The middle is where most things in life should be discussed but is virtually never done anymore. 

48 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

I was under the impression that by it, he meant the NFL or NFL sunday ticket.  Not necessarily directtv.  The wording is a little vague though.

Edited by Davidson Deac II

44 minutes ago, yasuhara2241 said:

Missouri home of this bar that used "Lynch" "Kaepernick" as a doormat, but it's not about race!! Everybody is always playing the race card. 

FYI Im being sarcastic. This is exactly why people are protesting. 

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2017/09/27/ozark-bar-spells-out-lynch-kaepernick-in-side-by-side-jersey-doormats

jersey.jpg

The owner has rearranged the doormats to not read that. It's his right to do that and obviously I disagree. I won't go there personally but as we have all been saying, it's his right to do that. 

15 minutes ago, CRA said:

I'd actually argue THAT is an example of a slightly different problem America has. 

At this point, there are many issues coming into play. 

The make shift doormat isn't really an example of oppression IMO.  More an example of this consistent nature in America and of people over picking a side and simply not engaging their brain.   We see all sides doing this on most things today.    People tend to go full retard now and as far right or left as possible and pretty much shun the "middle" on any topic.   The middle is where most things in life should be discussed but is virtually never done anymore. 

No, it's not an example of oppression. What it is an example of is the complete racism that exists in this country and many people keep saying that blacks and whites are treated the same. 

5 minutes ago, CelibatePimp said:

The owner has rearranged the doormats to not read that. It's his right to do that and obviously I disagree. I won't go there personally but as we have all been saying, it's his right to do that. 

Do you really believe he had no clue what he was doing when he put it there the first time? He rearranged bc of the backlash that's it. Yes you are correct!  It's his right to be a racist.