CatfanMO

Canceled NFL Sunday Ticket

37 minutes ago, yasuhara2241 said:

No, it's not an example of oppression. What it is an example of is the complete racism that exists in this country and many people keep saying that blacks and whites are treated the same. 

Do you really believe he had no clue what he was doing when he put it there the first time? He rearranged bc of the backlash that's it. Yes you are correct!  It's his right to be a racist. 

I'll be 100% honest.   I didn't even think about how the names read when laid out until it was just pointed out. 

So yeah, that was 100% intentional and scum like that is feeling empowered lately 

Let me guess though, it is perfectly not racist when you raise your fist as a black panther? Or when  T3b0w  kneels for prayer and that is not acceptable... These guys all have millions of twitter followers and could easily keep the politics off the field. But no, these mistreated millionaires have to kneel or raise black panther fists during a symbol that honors the fallen soldiers and the very right that gives them freedom of speech. 

Edited by CatfanMO

4 minutes ago, CatfanMO said:

Let me guess though, it is perfectly not racist when you raise your fist as a black panther? Or when  T3b0w  kneels for prayer and that is not acceptable... These guys all have millions of twitter followers and could easily keep the politics off the field. But no, these mistreated millionaires have to kneel or raise black panther fists. 

No, it's not racist when someone raises their fist as a black panther. Anyone with a brain and even a scrap of empathy understands that when they raise their fist they're not saying, "We're better than you!" they're saying, "We matter just as much as you do!" 

People didn't like Timmy T. because he was a sucky pro-level player getting a lot of credit for 'just winning games' when he was basically a low level running back and the Broncos kicker was booming 60+ yard fields goals to win most of their games. 

How much money someone makes doesn't have any effect on their right to freedom of speech. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, CatfanMO said:

Let me guess though, it is perfectly not racist when you raise your fist as a black panther? Or when  T3b0w  kneels for prayer and that is not acceptable... These guys all have millions of twitter followers and could easily keep the politics off the field. But no, these mistreated millionaires have to kneel or raise black panther fists during a symbol that honors the fallen soldiers and the very right that gives them freedom of speech. 

If that's why you really think The Golden Calf of Bristol isn't still in the NFL then you can't be helped.

• Pie 2

Just now, pantherphan96 said:

If that's why you really think The Golden Calf of Bristol isn't still in the NFL then you can't be helped.

Its not, he was not a good QB. But let me ask you the same with KAP. T3b0w was mocked for his beliefs though. 

Edited by CatfanMO

3 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

No, it's not racist when someone raises their fist as a black panther. Anyone with a brain and even a scrap of empathy understands that when they raise their fist they're not saying, "We're better than you!" they're saying, "We matter just as much as you do!" 

People didn't like Timmy T. because he was a sucky pro-level player getting a lot of credit for 'just winning games' when he was basically a low level running back and the Broncos kicker was booming 60+ yard fields goals to win most of their games. 

How much money someone makes doesn't have any effect on their right to freedom of speech. 

lol

Hillary losing the election was also an effect of false media. Wonder what the outcome of this one will be.

1 minute ago, CatfanMO said:

Its not, he was not a good QB. But let me ask you the same with KAP. T3b0w was mocked for his beliefs though. 

Career stats:

Kaep - 59.8% completion, 1.4% INT%, 88.9 QB rating, 9.2% sack%, 177.8 passing yards/game, 33 rushing yards/game

T3bow - 47.9% completion, 2.5% INT%, 75.3 QB rating, 10.2% sack%, 103.6 passing yards/game, 38.6 rushing yards/game

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CatfanMO said:

lol

Says the guy that made an entire post to pat himself on the back for canceling his satellite package. 

The Golden Calf of Bristol's christianity wasn't the reason people hated him. He sucked, yet was still an attention whore. There were and still are plenty of good Christian players that actually have talent and affect the outcome of the game. They thank god in every post game interview and no one blinks. John Kasay did it all the time. 

Edited by PanthersBigD

3 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

Says the guy that made an entire post to pat himself on the back for canceling his satellite package. 

The Golden Calf of Bristol's christianity wasn't the reason people hated him. He sucked, yet was still an attention whore. There were and still are plenty of good Christian players that actually have talent and affect the outcome of the game. They thank god in every post game interview and no one blinks. John Kasay did it all the time. 

Why is he an attention whore? Because he kneeled on the sideline?

Edited by CatfanMO

Just now, CatfanMO said:

Why are they an attention whore? Because he kneeled on the sideline?

I never said 'they' were attention whores. I said The Golden Calf of Bristol was, because he took five minutes to do it, and you could see him looking for the cameras each time he knelt. Your reading comprehension is not very good.