Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatfanMO

Canceled NFL Sunday Ticket

Recommended Posts



1 hour ago, CatfanMO said:

Let me guess though, it is perfectly not racist when you raise your fist as a black panther? Or when  T3b0w  kneels for prayer and that is not acceptable... These guys all have millions of twitter followers and could easily keep the politics off the field. But no, these mistreated millionaires have to kneel or raise black panther fists during a symbol that honors the fallen soldiers and the very right that gives them freedom of speech. 

... How is it racist to raise your fist as a black panther?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CatfanMO said:

Ok, so tell me this. What exactly are these protesters wanting? Please give actual examples. 

Still waiting on a response to this. Seems to be a lot of people that just like to argue, but nothing to back it up on what exactly the issue is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CatfanMO said:

Still waiting on a response to this. Seems to be a lot of people that just like to argue, but nothing to back it up on what exactly the issue is. 

why spend the time answering the question for you...? if you honestly don't know what's being protested, you're being willfully ignorant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CatfanMO said:

Still waiting on a response to this. Seems to be a lot of people that just like to argue, but nothing to back it up on what exactly the issue is. 

An end to police brutality. Against black people in particular, but also in general.

Now why is a black panther raising his fist racist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CatfanMO feels stupid for starting this thread, and having his ass handed to him over and over again, so he goes for the last refuge of dipshit trolls, the Burden of Proof fallacy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crixtala said:

why spend the time answering the question for you...? if you honestly don't know what's being protested, you're being willfully ignorant

Honestly I dont. I think there has been some police events that were unwarranted, but I also see the black on black crime is higher. So what do they want? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PanthersBigD said:

CatfanMO feels stupid for starting this thread, and having his ass handed to him over and over again, so he goes for the last refuge of dipshit trolls, the Burden of Proof fallacy. 

No, i dont feel bad at all, I honestly feel that the world has no hope with some of the mindsets on here. So Im taking a different approach and actually trying to hear something they are protesting for. If you dont have examples and know what you want to be given, you are not protesting..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CatfanMO said:

No, i dont feel bad at all, I honestly feel that the world has no hope with some of the mindsets on here. So Im taking a different approach and actually trying to here something they are protesting for. If you dont have examples and know what you want to be given, you are not protesting..

... An end to police brutality. Against black people in particular, but also in general.

Now why is the black panther fist racist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 332nd said:

... An end to police brutality. Against black people in particular, but also in general.

Now why is the black panther fist racist?

wrong link..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, CatfanMO said:

Honestly I dont. I think there has been some police events that were unwarranted, but I also see the black on black crime is higher. So what do they want? 

which means you're being willfully ignorant... and to top it off, made a thread patting yourself on the back showing how you're protesting a protest you don't understand of even know if is happening?

one way or the other, your problem solving skills are obviously lacking... instead of trying to learn something about what's going on, you instead cancel your sunday ticket to really stick it to... yourself?

bad logic and explanations all around here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CatfanMO said:

"Initially conceived as a way to protect the black community against the oppressive presence and indiscriminate violence of the police in Oakland, Calif., the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense evolved into a organization that advocated for revolutionary black love, mass organizing and community programs in an effort to combat the institutional racism rampant in America and around the world."

highlight the racist part in that quote so we know what you're really talking about... i'll wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Crixtala said:

highlight the racist part in that quote so we know what you're really talking about... i'll wait

Gasp! They started a before & after school meal program!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Crixtala said:

 

which means you're being willfully ignorant... and to top it off, made a thread patting yourself on the back showing how you're protesting a protest you don't understand of even know if is happening?

one way or the other, your problem solving skills are obviously lacking... instead of trying to learn something about what's going on, you instead cancel your sunday ticket to really stick it to... yourself?

bad logic and explanations all around here

No, im protesting the way they handled it. These guys all have millions of twitter followers and could have easily said whatever they wanted. However disrespecting the flag is not the way. Standing with your arm over your heart is an american tradition. Not a White or a black tradition. Whites and Blacks died for everyone to express their opinions, everyone should stop and at least repect the thing that gives you the right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×