CatfanMO

Canceled NFL Sunday Ticket

Just now, PanthersBigD said:

I never said 'they' were attention whores. I said The Golden Calf of Bristol was, because he took five minutes to do it, and you could see him looking for the cameras each time he knelt. Your reading comprehension is not very good. 

lol. Hypocrites be hypocriting..

1 minute ago, CatfanMO said:

Sorry, i call it as I see it. 

Oh I know. The problem is how you see things, or refuse to see things. Good job cancelling your DirecTV package. Way to stick it to those libs! Your bravery will not be forgotten!

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

If that's why you really think The Golden Calf of Bristol isn't still in the NFL then you can't be helped.

The Golden Calf of Bristol isn't in the NFL because he brought the circus to town. .  

Most teams in the NFL would gladly welcome a utility player with The Golden Calf of Bristol's skill set and lockerroom vibes.  They just aren't going to sign a roleplayer JAG with circus caliber headaches. 

Worst thing for The Golden Calf of Bristol's career was his fan base....and Skip Bayless (media).  Teams don't want headaches from that caliber of player 

23 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

Oh I know. The problem is how you see things, or refuse to see things. Good job cancelling your DirecTV package. Way to stick it to those libs! Your bravery will not be forgotten!

It's takes a lot of bravery to act so stupid 

Just now, firefox1234 said:

It's takes a lot of bravery to act so stupid 

Yeah, but if he's too stupid to realize he's acting stupid, then is it really bravery? :thinking:

• Pie 1

Just now, PanthersBigD said:

Yeah, but if he's too stupid to realize he's acting stupid, then is it really bravery? :thinking:

Good thinking lad!

7698E32B-2CDF-47F7-A0BF-441C8D4A3EC9-28055-0000242983213738.jpeg

• Pie 1

Ok, so tell me this. What exactly are these protesters wanting? Please give actual examples. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CatfanMO said:

Let me guess though, it is perfectly not racist when you raise your fist as a black panther? Or when  T3b0w  kneels for prayer and that is not acceptable... These guys all have millions of twitter followers and could easily keep the politics off the field. But no, these mistreated millionaires have to kneel or raise black panther fists during a symbol that honors the fallen soldiers and the very right that gives them freedom of speech. 

... How is it racist to raise your fist as a black panther?

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, CatfanMO said:

Ok, so tell me this. What exactly are these protesters wanting? Please give actual examples. 

Still waiting on a response to this. Seems to be a lot of people that just like to argue, but nothing to back it up on what exactly the issue is.