ARSEN

Ok, I'm down with cyclists but this is getting little crazy...

I'm fine with cyclists taking up one lane but I start seeing people dressed in marathon clothes joggings on traffic lanes when padestrian walk is paralel and1 foot away.  The fug?  Oh yea, they run against traffic....

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, ludwig51 said:

Stop complaining 

Go suck some tranny tits

• Pie 1

fyck pedestrians. They walk everywhere because they think they have the right of way. I have a responsibly to not hit you, so, cross where you are supposed to, or take the chance. drunk drivers are real and so are asshole/bad drivers.

seems like runners and joggers know difference.

Edited by Your Creeper Cabbie

Seriously, nobody adheres to crosswalk rules uptown.   Every day I'm dodging people.   Turn onto MLK off S. Tryon and there is always some dude walking across 30 feet from the crosswalk on his phone dodging like 4 cars.    I don't understand people, the crosswalk is literally like 15 seconds from you but instead you'll play Frogger with traffic.     Is this Darwinism ?

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Seriously, nobody adheres to crosswalk rules uptown.   Every day I'm dodging people.   Turn onto MLK off S. Tryon and there is always some dude walking across 30 feet from the crosswalk on his phone dodging like 4 cars.    I don't understand people, the crosswalk is literally like 15 seconds from you but instead you'll play Frogger with traffic.     Is this Darwinism ?

People assume the driver will stop.  In mother Russia, the car have right of way. 

Just now, ARSEN said:

People assume the driver will stop.  In mother Russia, the car have right of way. 

Those people have not met my wife because she doesn't change speeds and likes watching them put a pep in their step to cross (also another issue, unless you're seriously old or disabled or something, get across the road and stop screwing around).     I think she'd have taken a few out already if we didn't carpool and I wasn't there haha.  

• Pie 1

I like to walk right out into traffic and stare down drivers who threaten not to stop. I'll stop right in front of you, IDGAF. Hit me, I dare you.