Can you give me some analysis on how the Pats keyed on 22 versus our WR's who had a pretty good day?

• Pie 6

He did what was needed today his presence help open a lot of things up 

but I still think he needs to be a Slot WR.

Edited by Cover2
  • Beer 1

Yeah he’s moved the chains a lot on 3rd downs when cam was blitzed and was used as a decoy with the Patriots all over him.

• Pie 2

this is the NFL....teams game plan and practice. sometimes you are the man some times you are the decoy. CMC will be fine

• Pie 5

"CMCS PRESENCE THO" is the worst new huddle meme of 2017. weve had terrible offensive performances up until today where we played the worst defense in the NFL. his presence doesnt mean poo.

• Poo 18

Forget stats for a second, he was the main focus of the D on Cam's run TD and Fozzy's TD. Since McC's opening snap he's been keyed in on by the opposing defense more than any other player on our offense, which is completely fascinating. Still hoping he can pick it up in between the tackles but he's definitely been great as a receiver and as a focus of the D no matter where he is or what he's doing. At the game one thing I noticed was the extra attention placed on McC--part of the reason KB and Funch and even Dickson were running wide open much of the game. 

• Pie 2