• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean Payton's Vicodin

cmc still doing nothing lol

The rushing ypc looks bad, but they use him a bunch as a decoy. It's why he's been getting so many snaps, plus teams have actually been focusing on him and double teaming him. 

Can you give me some analysis on how the Pats keyed on 22 versus our WR's who had a pretty good day?

You just won the award for being the biggest fuging moron of the huddle award. Good job. Your mom would be proud.

He had as much to do with Fozzy's TD as anyone on the field.

He is contributing plenty

Yeah he’s moved the chains a lot on 3rd downs when cam was blitzed and was used as a decoy with the Patriots all over him.

this is the NFL....teams game plan and practice. sometimes you are the man some times you are the decoy. CMC will be fine

"CMCS PRESENCE THO" is the worst new huddle meme of 2017. weve had terrible offensive performances up until today where we played the worst defense in the NFL. his presence doesnt mean poo.

Forget stats for a second, he was the main focus of the D on Cam's run TD and Fozzy's TD. Since McC's opening snap he's been keyed in on by the opposing defense more than any other player on our offense, which is completely fascinating. Still hoping he can pick it up in between the tackles but he's definitely been great as a receiver and as a focus of the D no matter where he is or what he's doing. At the game one thing I noticed was the extra attention placed on McC--part of the reason KB and Funch and even Dickson were running wide open much of the game. 

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

"CMCS PRESENCE THO" is the worst new huddle meme of 2017. weve had terrible offensive performances up until today where we played the worst defense in the NFL. his presence doesnt mean poo.

He had 100 yds receiving last week? Really? 

He's not a RB point blank period 

The problem I have is we could of easily drafted someone like Kamara or Tarik Cohen in later rounds if we wanted a scat back

Let's not forget the Fozzy TD run when the entire pats defense  shifted and ran left leaving the other side of the field completely open for that big run.  

That being said I still am waiting for and would like to see McCaffery bust open a big run or run after catch for a TD :-)