Inimicus

Lets get it on record: Guns or Human Lives?

Lets get it on record: Guns or Human Lives?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Im willing to significantly restrict access to firearms because Im tired of the mass shootings

Im an avid gun owner.  Ive prob sent 1500 rounds through a barrel this year already and Ive detailed my arsenal on this forum before and its grown since then - 17 firearms of nearly every classification.

I grew up in a family of hunters and got my first firearm (Savage .22/20 over under) at 10 years old.

Id give any/all of them up in support of meaningful reform to the 2nd since they are a FÜCKING HOBBY.

• Pie 3

Reason being severely restricting firearms will just leads to lunitics to start using homemade bombs.  

• Pie 2

26 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Reason being severely restricting firearms will just leads to lunitics to start using homemade bombs.  

True, very easy to make.

28 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

You would have to be a fuging idiot to take your chances against guns on the market today than a DIY bomb 

Edited by SZ James (banned)
clarity
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

You would have to be a fuging idiot to take your chances against guns on the market today than a DIY bomb 

You can mix ammonia with chlorine and put thousands of bb pellets in there...  poo will be devastating.  Chlorine goes boom with many chemicals.  Squirrel does have a point.

DIY bombs are already easier to come by than handguns.  Roundup + galvanized steel = hydrogen

Yet last night...

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

DIY bombs are already easier to come by than handguns.  Roundup + galvanized steel = hydrogen

Yet last night...

Bombs require more planning and execution. Guns do not.  I'm completely down with waaay more control

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

So do nothing.

I don't mean to single you out, but I'm really f'ing tired of seeing these "thoughts and prayers" and facebook photos bullshit.  There is something that can be done.  May it's right, maybe it's wrong, but there are things that can be done.  I'd rather see something done than a collective "oh well, can't do anything meaningful" crap.

Call your reps and politely let them know what you want.  If enough people do that, we might just prove that we in fact own our country.

With the Patriot Act i already know Homeland Security is out there with markers on anyone trying to make or buy supplies to make a homemade bomb but they obviously just see purchases of high amounts of ammunition/firearms and customization of semi-auto too automatic weapons as "another day in America" ill take my chances with bombs.....

Edited by firefox1234
  • Pie 1

I wonder how many hard core 2nd defenders were at that concert last night and had their minds changes.