bigjohn

Spectrum Cable can eat a bag of...

On 10/2/2017 at 9:21 PM, ARSEN said:

Yea, I dumped them and switched to ATT uverse/fiber.  Gotta be careful.  I tried to return my equipment and they said they did not want it because it's obsolete... 5 months later I got a call from collector telling me I owe Specrum $500 for equipment....  I went and return all of the equipment.  3 months later Spectrum sent me a check for $300...  Honestly, no clue wtf is going on. 

Last June, Spectrum said I owed them a cable box that I never had. It was a Scientific Atlanta dvr box that they said I never returned. Well, I never had it. Called them up and explained the situation and they said they would write a ticket to find the box since i never had it, it was probably sitting in a warehouse or something. I happened to cancel my service with them over some other issues that they were trying to pull on me. (I got Hulu Plus with the local channels and live tv, its cool plus an antennae) I get a bill from a bill collection agency up in New Jersey last Thursday saying I owed Spectrum money. So i called spectrum up and i had to explain the situation over again and again to 3 different people. In the end, they opened another ticket to find the missing box that they said i picked up from them that I never did.  So I'm expecting another bill from a bill collector in about 6 months. lmao. Eat a dick Spectrum. They are a shady bunch of poo eaters.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Hugor Hill said:

Last June, Spectrum said I owed them a cable box that I never had. It was a Scientific Atlanta dvr box that they said I never returned. Well, I never had it. Called them up and explained the situation and they said they would write a ticket to find the box since i never had it, it was probably sitting in a warehouse or something. I happened to cancel my service with them over some other issues that they were trying to pull on me. (I got Hulu Plus with the local channels and live tv, its cool plus an antennae) I get a bill from a bill collection agency up in New Jersey last Thursday saying I owed Spectrum money. So i called spectrum up and i had to explain the situation over again and again to 3 different people. In the end, they opened another ticket to find the missing box that they said i picked up from them that I never did.  So I'm expecting another bill from a bill collector in about 6 months. lmao. Eat a dick Spectrum. They are a shady bunch of poo eaters.

Not surprised at all...  the poo they tried to pull on me is crazy.  Glad I got out.  They even came to my door and asked me to join back and there is a huge sign that says no soliciting! In my neighborhood.

Gotta give props one more time to PS Vue (and Rayzor).  Moving over from Sling is like trading in a VW for a Vette.  So much nicer.  Streaming has been great and the DVR feature is outstanding.  If you are using anything else you are missing out.  I've tried all devices (including PS3 and PS4) and no problems.  PS3 resolution isn't as good but that's an old piece of tech atp.  Awesome service.

Already have DVRed a slew of HD horror movies to watch this month.  Chiller channel in HD is freaking awesome.  Love it.

Lastly, the TV Everwhere benefits expands this to like limitless options.  Wanna watch every Walking Dead, fine.  The FX Now app alone is freaking amazing, like every Simpsons episode at your finger tips, just as an example.  Totally recommend the Watch TMC app with old Universal horror available this month.  I'm fairly amazed as you can see.

Edited by Shocker