SCP

Detroit Week: Mullets and Mustard Stained Crotches

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

i've been balls deep in other work for a year and a half now and it ain't over yet. maybe i'll come up with a good time waster for the playoffs

that would be a great way to celebrate getting there again.

hope you find time before that, though.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

i've been balls deep in other work for a year and a half now and it ain't over yet. maybe i'll come up with a good time waster for the playoffs

Keep pounding bro. lol. i was just poking alittle fun. real life is always more important. 

• Pie 1

Glorious.  Did you post one of these before the Saints game?  If not, I hold you directly responsible for that L.

17 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

SCP is still the only person I've ever gone tailgate to tailgate asking strangers if they were him.

Havent found you yet, but when I do...

Your mistake is going tailgate to tailgate. You have to go bathroom to bathroom and check the stalls

• Pie 3

Um Jeremy, can we get an "Automatic pie" giver option? There's few posts that I don't read and automatically pie.  This is one of them. 

Epic Post.   SCP is guaranteed to make you laugh at least 3 or 4 times each post and pretty much the whole damn thing.

All I keep envisioning are those People of Walmart pictures that you can see online.

SCP,  great work as always. Ranks up there with “Matt Ryan wears braided belts” and “Did someone fart on this airplane or is it Saints week?”. Someone needs to prepare a compendium of your posts.

I used to live in DET and almost all of this is spot on. Scarily spot on.

Edited by manu4t
  • Pie 1

Disappointed no jokes about Jim Bob Cooter's sketchy past.  Getting arrested for climbing through a strangers window, stripping naked and getting into bed with her for no reason has to be worked in somehow. 

• Pie 2

For the love of God, we cannot lose to Det Lions. My bro n law is a die-hard Lions fan :eyeroll:

I take Carolina 30-21. I just hope our DL can put enough pressure on Stafford so he won’t have enough time to pick off our secondary the whole game

• Poo 1

IMG_3309.JPG

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1