Jeremy Igo

Funchess on track for 800 yards and 8 TDs

Fun Fun is turning into a legit NFL WR before our very eyes. 

Almost better than Fred Ross...

• Pie 6
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 2

Very good, especially considering we are near the bottom of the league in number of pass attempts.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Beer 1

I saw Fun Fun yesterday at South Park Harris Teeter, he looks more like a baby faced basketball player than a WR. I think we are watching him become a legit player in this league. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

hs finally breaking out , all we need is for kelvin to do the same and samuel , greg to get hetahy and were legit

He's finally utilizing his size to his advantage. He's being physical and fighting for the ball. 

It's good stuff. I was never on the funchess hate train but thought he played smaller than his frame indicated. Glad to see him utilizing his athleticism to his advantage. 

Based on pure athleticism he has more potential than KB. Hope he puts it all together. 

I'll wait to crown him a good WR after a few more games, but so far he is trending the right way. 

Funchess only played one year at WR in college. I think we're seeing the light come on for him now. Some new blood at WR coach probably helps too. It took 3 years for Moose to break out. If we could get similar play out of Funchess I'd be thrilled. 

• Pie 1