TNPanther

Falcons having trouble filling Arthur's Anus

20 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

With all due respect to you as our lord and board master.... this isn't the case and you know it unless I am mistaken and the fans are dressed up as blue seats

anonymous-20131224123837.jpg

Man how old is this picture? LOL

• Pie 2

5 hours ago, thebigcat said:

With all due respect to you as our lord and board master.... this isn't the case and you know it unless I am mistaken and the fans are dressed up as blue seats

Now post a picture when the game is actually being played, not before introductions. 

• Pie 2

There's plenty of empty seats at BOA.   However not nearly as many as in that picture of Atlanta's stadium.

It's a running joke in our section because the PA always thanks the fans for "Xth consecutive sell out" and we're looking at a whole bunch of empty seats.

5 hours ago, Malt Liquor said:

Man how old is this picture? LOL

Wow... haven't seen that tiny screen in years.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Now post a picture when the game is actually being played, not before introductions. 

I respect management

2102285D-DD0C-4641-BA55-99D5AB993EA0.jpeg

13 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

I respect management

2102285D-DD0C-4641-BA55-99D5AB993EA0.jpeg

LOL, losing 21 to 7 to Chicago in the 4th? I would leave too. 

18 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It isn't. 

BoA is usually full. I get a pretty damn good view of it every game from every angle. 95% + on the lower level every game. 

I thought 100% was considered full.. Just repeating what a friend told me. :) 

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

LOL, losing 21 to 7 to Chicago in the 4th? I would leave too. 

In his defense, we did end up coming back and winning that game.

But, I don't see nearly as many empties as the picture of MBS shows. The notion of the Falcons having an extremely fair weather fanbase is true. I live in the heart of Atlanta and didn't hear a word about them last year until the NFCCG. I have heard more people talk about UGA in the past week than I have about the Falcons in the past six months. 

People may not realize it, but we actually have one of the better fanbases around. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, TNPanther said:

But, I don't see nearly as many empties as the picture of MBS shows. The notion of the Falcons having an extremely fair weather fanbase is true. I live in the heart of Atlanta and didn't hear a word about them last year until the NFCCG. I have heard more people talk about UGA in the past week than I have about the Falcons in the past six months. 

People may not realize it, but we actually have one of the better fanbases around. 

I live in Atlanta and this is fake news. I went to 6 games last year and all the games were sold out. Ticket prices are ridiculous for MB is the problem.

8 hours ago, thebigcat said:

This looks like warmups, not game time. 

36 minutes ago, TNPanther said:

College football rules our state. The Dawg talk is seriously crazy right now. It's not that we don't have a rabid fan base, it's just that most don't care about the Falcons. Especially with UGA being undefeated and people talking Alabama east(which is way premature)

The Falcons were playing the Bills. As we know they travel well and heard a lot of Bills fans were at that game so imgine what it will look like when opposing team fans dont travel well like Minnesota or New Orleans.