Actionman0z

The email I sent to Scott Fowler

I thought it was funny. Girls rarely use football jargon. They are usually in the kitchen making me a sandwich. 

Edited by Snake
  • Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

Scott, 

While I appreciate your defense of a colleague, your statements about yourself are very embarrassing. A route tree is a numerical system placed on various routes in a playbook for the sake of calling plays. Everyone knows that. A 3 technique is a defensive alignment for an interior defensive lineman where he lines up in an outside shade of the offensive guard. Perhaps this lack of football knowledge from yourself and the other writers that are assigned to cover the panthers is what makes your paper almost unreadable outside of click bait. At least you can go to sleep comfortably knowing you aren’t Joe Pearson. 

Cam’s comment was demeaning and foolish, but he stumbles over words and phrases all the time. It looked to me like when I watched the press conference that he was trying to be funny. It wasn’t. But how about you answer questions on a daily basis from people who write nothing but negative articles. You can clearly see how short both Cam and Ron are with the press corps covering the team. Cam’s comments were shameful and dumb, but you don’t need to make it worse by espousing your apparent lack of even simple football acumen when it’s your job to know and be able to provide proper coverage of the NFL. Maybe you should learn football, or find a new job.  

Matt Doyle

Props for posting your name. If it makes you feel any special he's not going to read it nor give you the time of day to reply. He has a job in a dying form of media, any straw he can grasp at in order to get clicks which increases page views and the cost of advertising space he will.

• Pie 6

Zero Fs will be given. I thought it hilarious that Cam did not know her name. I am sure she is not the only one he doesn’t know

• Pie 1

Scott Fowler is a pompous a-hole when he's not hiding behind his writing.

I've coached against him in rec basketball league games and he is awful in terms of how he is towards refs and other coaches. The kind of guy who you've met multiple times but acts like he doesn't have a clue who you are.

That's why I find it so rich he's trying to call out Cam for not knowing Jourdan.

He's a grade A douche bag. Dictionary hypocrite.

Only thing I'll say positive about him is that his 2 sons I've coached against are good kids. I really expected them to be like their dad and they're not.

• Pie 5

Its a shame she is the one who puts in the effort and takes pride in her work but gets lumped in with the other useless know nothings who have ceased to even accidently learn anything in their years doing this professionally. Its literally their fault that team hates dealing with the press. Then these jerks are the ones to try and make light of the situation between Cam and Jourdan. They are usesless.

Edited by csx

I feel like the others at the Observer are exploiting her for the Cam situation. I hope she goes somewhere else and the team blacklists those tools. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, panther252 said:

I feel like the others at the Observer are exploiting her for the Cam situation. I hope she goes somewhere else and the team blacklists those tools. 

They are the definition of low hanging fruit pickers 

20 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

Zero Fs will be given. I thought it hilarious that Cam did not know her name. I am sure she is not the only one he doesn’t know

I know right? Cam has probably smashed so many women and say the exact same thing afterwards. He is use to it.