Jeremy Igo

Vegas shooter researched other cities, venues...

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

How the hell is this not terrorism again?

I would call it terrorism personally, but I believe law enforcement defines terrorism as an attack that has some sort of political motive.

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

wasn't political violence so it's not terrorism 

it was political violence they just won't release his suicide note in which he says he's doing this for Dennis Kucinich.

• Pie 1
  • Cargos 1

I mean, it should be labeled as such, but likely not....unless it could be construed that he was a crazy leftist and was going after "righties" since it was a country concert, or some other such nonsense....but that wouldn't fit in with the lallapalooza narrative.

Yeah all you will need is to find out what his motive was. But it is strange because usually we know the motive almost instantly.

This doesn't appear to be against government, race or religion. So what is left?

This dude may have just been a violent sociopath who wanted to see people killed.

1 minute ago, Happy Panther said:

Yeah all you will need is to find out what his motive was. But it is strange because usually we know the motive almost instantly.

This doesn't appear to be against government, race or religion. So what is left?

This dude may have just been a violent sociopath who wanted to see people killed.

I hate all of this stuff, and try not to get overwhelmed with it, so I don't delve into it too much....but I read randomly that his FB page was scrubbed, but have no idea if that's true or not.

Would love to know what his motivations were, but I'm OK with him being in the dirt already.

His father was a noted psychopath, and he obviously was as well. Psychopaths have strange thoughts and motivations that ordinary people don't understand. For example, the Vegas shooter lost a lot of money gambling in Vegas. Psychopaths are naturally drawn to things like compulsive gambling, drug addiction, alcoholism, and other addictions. So the Vegas shooter, being a psychopath, would find it almost impossible to stop gambling. Psychopaths have extremely low impulse control, and no fear as we know it. They don't have the emotions of fear, love, empathy, sympathy, and they can't form real connections with other people as a result of missing the necessary emotions.

Here is what could have happened. Vegas shooter has lost a lot of money to Vegas. He decides to damage Vegas as much as possible. Shooting rampage and his death. It's probably that simple.

I'm still not ruling out isis or al-qaed.  With his trips to the Philippines the southern part is a hotbed for terrorist.  Also one of them released a video saying Las Vegas would have a attack. 

But to answer your question Jeremy it is due to how the law looks at it. Cary Kollins is right. Me personally it was terrorism. 

Edited by Squirrel

Lollapolooza would have been worse. There is just a row of buildings by Grant Park and the area is always packed during that time. 

55 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

How the hell is this not terrorism again?

Unless I’ve missed it in the last hour, they don’t know his motive, if he just wanted to kill a bunch of people just cause it is not terrorism.

but if it is done to support a religious or political belief it is.

right now he is just a very extreme mass murder.