PantherNation123

Dannon Oikos has dropped Cam as a sponsor

7 hours ago, cardiackat88. said:

Kneel in line at the dairy section to protest

That only pertains to killings, nobody was hurt. The kneel message is completely lost in all of this; it is not even about the murdering of unarmed civilians anymore. Pretty much a message of defiance against trump. Now, every disagreement, leads to kneeling..

I get the joke though

23 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

I like this.

So you wanted Cam to lie.I would not say i am glad she is covering the team bc this could have been handled better than it was..Reporters find in their way to get all negative hits on people bc this very thing is what drives americans and all others clicking and watching including myself on certain things and this is one of them. People are so quick to judge and see the bad in a person without looking at the overall picture.  Is Cam a sexist? Don't believe so no prior evidence shows this. Could he possibly be making an attempt for a joke or maybe a compliment to me? She should have done a follow up question? Her job is to report and ask questions this was a perfect time.. instead made this a negative.. If he truly was a sexist she should have exposed it and let it showed with no uncertainty?  Now its just a smear campaign for all haters on Cam and herself...Just a big mess..From her on out Cam should just answer questions yes, no, maybe. Let the media complain about his answers. Just be boring Cam and leave the jokes to Chris Tucker they love his jokes.

1 hour ago, Darvinsun said:

So you wanted Cam to lie.I would not say i am glad she is covering the team bc this could have been handled better than it was..Reporters find in their way to get all negative hits on people bc this very thing is what drives americans and all others clicking and watching including myself on certain things and this is one of them. People are so quick to judge and see the bad in a person without looking at the overall picture.  Is Cam a sexist? Don't believe so no prior evidence shows this. Could he possibly be making an attempt for a joke or maybe a compliment to me? She should have done a follow up question? Her job is to report and ask questions this was a perfect time.. instead made this a negative.. If he truly was a sexist she should have exposed it and let it showed with no uncertainty?  Now its just a smear campaign for all haters on Cam and herself...Just a big mess..From her on out Cam should just answer questions yes, no, maybe. Let the media complain about his answers. Just be boring Cam and leave the jokes to Chris Tucker they love his jokes.

I never said I wanted Cam to lie. This whole thing has been blown completely out of proportion. Jourdan got exposed from her past tweets so,  I have no respect for her whatsoever.

This was corporate hackery that I immediately recognized. 

and now today there is this from Ian Rapoport ... 

DLm7APEUQAAF19x.jpg

Dannon saw an opportunity for a whole bunch of free publicity that would be favorable in the eyes of their target demographic. They don't really give a damn about what Cam said. 

• Pie 3

Wow. It's truly a shame that Dannon wanted to find a way of out Cam's contract and decided to use this story to do it. I hope Dannon receives a lot of criticism for this. 

5 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

everyone knows chobanis is the wokest anyway... 

Yep, the original and th best. Their owner and CEO gave 90% of his money to charity and isn't a greedy corporate ahole.  The Oikos stuff is disgusting and I never liked it.