• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherNation123

Dannon Oikos has dropped Cam as a sponsor

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

One more time... No she didn't

She responded to it with the laughy emoji and not the saddy emoji though.  :P

Edit: Personally, I'd never retweet, forward, or repeat the "N" word.  EVER.

6 minutes ago, csx said:

What does saying Mexicans speak spanish have to do with anything?

What does having a racist dad have to do with this situation? What does anything about this have to do wieht what Newton said. He admitted he didn't know her so the only relative aspect is that he made an unprovoked rude and sexist statement. She's not the one who brought this story to light either.

This whole thing is a witch hunt from people who arent involved on every side.

Im here to stir the pot now. Theres no hope for social issues

3 minutes ago, Malt Liquor said:

This is a small issue but again let's not forget whatever here name is Jordan used the word N***A in her tweets. I think the Panther's should drop her as a reporter.

The Panthers don't employ her. The Charlotte Observer does.

Add in that if she lost her job over this, Newton and the Panthers would get a s--tload of backlash.

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

She responded to it with the laughy emoji and not the saddy emoji though.  :P

It's a funny tweet though haha

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

One more time... No she didn't

Used, re-tweeted does it matter, it was apart of her feed, as a BLACK MALE I am offended and appalled at the usage. If it's ok to tweet, re-tweet, sub tweet derogatory and racist comment, then it should be ok to laugh at a female asking about some routes.

IT CANNOT GO ONE WAY AND NOT THE OTHER!

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

The Panthers don't employ her. The Charlotte Observer does.

Add in that if she lost her job over this, Newton and the Panthers would get a s--tload of backlash.

Yeah that would get pretty ugly

Just now, SetfreexX said:

Used, re-tweeted does it matter, it was apart of her feed, as a BLACK MALE I am offended and appalled at the usage. If it's ok to tweet, re-tweet, sub tweet derogatory and racist comment, then it should be ok to laugh at a female asking about some routes.

IT CANNOT GO ONE WAY AND NOT THE OTHER!

Offended and appalled cuz she retweeted someone. Oh lord. Don't respond to me please

10 minutes ago, Malt Liquor said:

This is a small issue but again let's not forget whatever here name is Jordan used the word N***A in her tweets. I think the Panther's should drop her as a reporter.

The Panthers can't "drop her as a reporter." She works for the Charlotte Observer, not the Panthers. I guess they could ban her from the facility, but that would create a major shitstorm and nobody would be on Carolina's side.

If you'd like to use the logic that retweeting something equals an endorsement of it, I'd ask how many folks here have retweeted something that Trump said?