• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Jourdan apologizes for racist tweets.

3 minutes ago, CatTower said:

I love how you guys treat Cam like a slave.  He has to talk just like you trained him to.

wow, you nailed it

I don't think he should apologize and I think the comment was pretty dang stupid.

Just move on. Let them spin their feet.

fug that bitch for sure lol she's catching serious heat and If i see her at panthers events personally ill say something as well 

50 minutes ago, Dex said:

Take note Cam.

So you only have to apologize... if you are caught.

Whew!  Good!  That saves me a whole poo load of time today!

23 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

If you have “freedom of speech” on your bingo board please mark accordingly.

giphy.gif

i care less about her racist-ass tweets than about her personally insulting Cam for years while working as a reporter. she clearly has a personal vendetta against him and him not knowing her name was what upset her the most in all of this (which she admitted herself)

btw you can't blame Cam for not remembering her name because Jourdan isn't a real name

1 hour ago, Dex said:

Take note Cam.

If we would have never  found those tweets she would have never apologize she can officially go fug herself (again) all I see is those tweets this apology means nothing.   Look what Cam said is a pimple on an unclean face... this society is poo and this is only a symptom of a further deeper lying issue.  This particular attitude is pervasive through the society but I just cannot ignore that the brushing a way of racism and the pushback that comes with calling it out is just unbelievable so These words are empty and mean absolutely nothing

1 hour ago, Dex said:

take note as in say you're sorry and get it over with. doesn't matter who did what at this point he apologizes and it's a one day story.

I'm sorry but that's not an actual an apology that someone just going through the motions to make the blowback go away 

Just now, darrybear said:

I'm sorry but that's not an actual an apology that someone just going through the motions to make the blowback go away 

i just want QB1 free of this media poo storm and focused on Detroit. take it to twitter if you want to call her out.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Linebacker59

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts