• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Jourdan apologizes for racist tweets.

What were her racist tweets? I'm curious. Someone who knows please don't reply with "I'd rather not bring it up" or some bullshit

18 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

She isn't. 

Neither is Cam a sexist, but she sure responded as if he was.

Maybe next time don't feed an angry mob because they just might turn on you. 

Take an lighter approach, look for the best in people and give them the benefit of doubt. 

25 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Lol the only folks clamoring for an apology are those who care about what the media think.

i say screw it remain silent and do your job- win. 

No I'm actually pisses and hope to see Cam own his mistake. And the longer they wait the more it drags out and the more annoyed I get. 

3 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

Neither is Cam a sexist, but she sure responded as if he was.

Maybe next time don't feed an angry mob because they just might turn on you. 

Take an lighter approach, look for the best in people and give them the benefit of doubt. 

That's my issue if you include her tweet about talking to him and him making it worse. If you've got baggage yourself then don't go out there pretending to be a saint.

Her twitter timeline is in the shitter now. Everyone calling her a racist.

8 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

What were her racist tweets? I'm curious. Someone who knows please don't reply with "I'd rather not bring it up" or some bullshit

Some are here.

There's other ones scattered in different threads. One of which was in 2013 well before she took the role at the observer, she calls Newton a "little turd" and basically cosigns the iffy tropes about press conference demeanor that we've seen here countless times over the years. Then there are some of her calling him out for his clothes too.

For someone who isn't racist she sure parrots the generic mouthbreather tropes about black quarterbacks pretty well.

1 minute ago, Cat said:

No I'm actually pisses and hope to see Cam own his mistake. And the longer they wait the more it drags out and the more annoyed I get. 

Oh don’t lose any sleep over it, Steve Reed

2 minutes ago, Cat said:

They're going to try and weather this behind closed doors until they have no other choice ala Hardy

This is the dumbest organization of all time

1 minute ago, SZ James (banned) said:

They're going to try and weather this behind closed doors until they have no other choice ala Hardy

Lol this is literally not that big of a deal. Omg. You folks are acting like he beat a woman.

I love the posters who bring Greg Hardy’s situation into this equation. Helps filter through to the true idiots.

5 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

If any of you expected any different from a Jerry Richardson led franchise after the poo he pulled before the Saints game, I've got some nice beachfront property to sell you.

8 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Lol this is literally not that big of a deal. Omg. You folks are acting like he beat a woman.

This could have been a non issue, completely over with today.

Could have been....

33 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Debatable.

Yeah? Cool. By who? And not someone who is judging her based solely on two tweets and a retweet from 5 years ago, because that would be fucking idiotic. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Imbacksucker

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts