• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Jourdan apologizes for racist tweets.

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

So you feel she should be labeled a racist from here on out, yes? 

Don't believe I wrote that anywhere... please quote me. 

But there is a woefully disproportionate response today from the media, who should be condemning her tweets in the exact same way they condemned Cam yesterday. Both are wholly inappropriate and deserving of similar responses. 

How many tweets did Joe Person send out saying she should apologize? I see that he sent at least one saying what Cam said was uncalled for. 

Scott Fowler wrote an entire article about it. Will we see an article about how his colleague wrote insensitive tweets years ago and left them up for the world to see?

How about you? You rightfully said "What an ignorant thing to say," about Cam. Anything to tweet about your colleague? 

I mean, she's in the spotlight today. Be fair. 

2 minutes ago, dldove77 said:

Don't believe I wrote that anywhere... please quote me. 

Well, maybe in every post you have made today calling her a racist basically. That is a start, 

jourdan shouldn't be labeled a racist over things she said while at college.

cam shouldn't be labeled as a sexist over a slip of the tongue.

this situation shouldn't even be happening and it sucks all around.

3 minutes ago, rodeo said:

he should absolutely apologize. to me that's yesterday's issue, it's settled that it was a dumbass comment that he needs slapped upside the head over.

when the issue carried into today it became fair game to move beyond Cam's comment being idiotic and point out the poo Gronk has said, the poo Jourdan has said, etc. because the poo-storm now overshadows what was said and people need to have a mirror held up to them if they're going to take it this far.

Im trying to make sense of this, you're saying he should -not- apologize or he should?

seems like not

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Well, maybe in every post you have made today calling her a racist basically. That is a start, 

Quote me. Don’t make up lies. 

Just now, dldove77 said:

I am the racists and hate women and I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and...I like to kiss my own butt

Good enough?

For anyone of you calling her a racist, I am confident if you ever actually got a chance to meet her and talk to her a while, you would feel awful about the mud you are slinging at her today. 

7 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

jourdan shouldn't be labeled a racist over things she said while at college.

cam shouldn't be labeled as a sexist over a slip of the tongue.

this situation shouldn't even be happening and it sucks all around.

Cam could have fixed this yesterday.  His refusal to do so makes this thing multiply like rabbits.

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

For anyone of you calling her a racist, I am confident if you ever actually got a chance to meet her and talk to her a while, you would feel awful about the mud you are slinging at her today. 

Quit being defensive/emotional. No one here has called her a racist.

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

She opened herself up to that type of criticism with the tweets she left on her twitter account that she uses for business. It doesn't matter how long ago it was. I'm sure her dad is still telling those funny racists jokes she seems to enjoy. 

Just now, CelibatePimp said:

Quit being defensive/emotional. No one here has called her a racist.

lol, look around. There are plenty. 

3 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

Im trying to make sense of this, you're saying he should -not- apologize or he should?

seems like not

10 minutes ago, rodeo said:

he should absolutely apologize.

yes he should apologize, his comment was retarded and stupid and a jackass thing to say. my point is that in addition to that being true, it's also true that the media needs a mirror held up to them for ignoring comments far worse made by Gronk (and several other issues). the media is needlessly hostile toward Cam and this Jourdan asshole calling him a "little turd" and mocking him for his whole career is incredibly out of line.