Jump to content
Jeremy Igo

Thursday Night Football Thread - Panthers relevance

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

In what world...statistically, no. Playoff wins...no. Dating Jessica Simpson, maybe.

Easily statistically, to say other wise is laughable. 

 

4th all time in QB rating at 97.1, 29th in passing yards. 30 comeback wins, 25 4th quarter wins(15th all time), 6th in career completion %, 5th all time in AYPA. 

 

Leads the cowboys in pretty much every major statistic for QBs as well.  

Edited by carpanfan96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, carpanfan96 said:

Easily statistically, to say other wise is laughable. 

 

4th all time in QB rating at 97.1, 29th in passing yards. 30 comeback wins, 25 4th quarter wins(15th all time), 6th in career completion %, 5th all time in AYPA. 

 

Leads the cowboys in pretty much every major statistic for QBs as well.  

Looking at that I can't see how that gets him close.

29th in Passing yards? 2 playoff wins? That's not HOF worthy at all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, csx said:

Looking at that I can't see how that gets him close.

29th in Passing yards? 2 playoff wins? That's not HOF worthy at all.

 

That's more passing yards and touchdowns then Kurt Warner, Steve Young or Troy Aikman. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

That's more passing yards and touchdowns then Kurt Warner, Steve Young or Troy Aikman. 

 

 

They all won at least one SB. 2 of them have more SB wins than Romo has playoff wins 

 

Even Kerry Collins did better.

Edited by csx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at the last 20 QBs inducted into the HOF all either have a SB ring, MVP or all pro selection, Romo has none of those.

 

I like Romo btw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




15 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

Cam is a much more likely HOF selection than Romo, and thats not even debatable 

Neither are at this juncture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, csx said:

Neither are at this juncture.

Rookie of the year, an MVP, offensive player of the year, 3 Pro Bowls, an All-Pro. Most rushing TDs by a QB, greatest dual threat QB of all time, Super Bowl appearance, etc. Cam would have to play at Jimmy Clausen levels the next 5 years to not get in

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why the hell we talkin bout Tony fuging Romo.  Who gives a poo if he makes the HoF.  

fug the Cowboys

giphy-downsized-large.gif.5d7c88aac07c424a0abe5fccba482bfc.gif

 

luke6.0.gif

tony-romo-botched-snap-o.gif

Edited by jfra78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×