Jump to content
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saca312

Film Study: Why Butler's Interception Was The Right Read For Cam & Just An Unfortunate Result

Recommended Posts



48 minutes ago, punkpanther said:

Yeah I don’t think anybody is buying that garbage and you shouldn’t be selling it . Throwing into double coverage is never the right read . 

Yeah no QB reads the whole field. Always half reads or one man reads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Porn Shop Clerk said:

I think Cam was trying to draw the PI and didn't get it.

That’s exactly why he made that throw, you could see him complaining to the ref after the play. He threw it not to complete the pass, but to draw the flag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

That’s exactly why he made that throw, you could see him complaining to the ref after the play. He threw it not to complete the pass, but to draw the flag. 

I guess being ping ponged between two defenders does not draw a PI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

Yeah no QB reads the whole field. Always half reads or one man reads.

That’s a pretty bold statement ..I have a very hard time believing that . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

That’s exactly why he made that throw, you could see him complaining to the ref after the play. He threw it not to complete the pass, but to draw the flag. 

Then thats even worse judgement than OP is trying to suggest. When has a PI ever been called when a WR is double covered?

Regardless, Funchess was standing by himself with no one within 15 yards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

Then thats even worse judgement than OP is trying to suggest. When has a PI ever been called when a WR is double covered?

Regardless, Funchess was standing by himself with no one within 15 yards.

Yep.....watching this play you can tell they had this play diagnosed from the start..as if they knew he was locked on to Byrd. They were correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...i was really pizzed about that pic...thought, here we go...down a road to givin the game away.... turning momentum over..etc... thanks for the incite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...i was really pizzed about that pic...thought, here we go...down a road to givin the game away.... turning momentum over..etc... thanks for the incite.

This   was the second game this year I  started watching late and tuned in right before an early pick. We need to quit with those early picks...well...any picks. Too many this year so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

This is one of those threads where a casual fan could see it, and honestly think OP is right.  OP could be dumbing down our fan base.    

The only ones dumbing down our franchise are those thinking Funchess was actually part of the read and QBs read the whole field on every snap on the regular.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      19,411
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    BPAPP
    Joined
  • Topics

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      141,472
    • Total Posts
      4,512,795
×