HeroesHealers

World Series

39 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Don't you dare say that!  My spirit will leave my body is jose plays for another team.

Oh yea, HUGE Astros fan here, have been my whole life since watching Biggs and bagwell in the 90's.  I suffered through the worst record in baseball for 3 straight seasons, us Astros fans deserve this!

Then yes, you deserve this!

You guys aren't making the AL West very much fun. My man Arte is going to have to trade in the yacht this winter and buy himself a competitive roster! 

Seems to work out really well for us...

• Pie 1

Yankees won't make it past Cleveland but I'm sure pulling for them. Love baseball so much. Lightyears better than the NBA and right now NFL has way too much stop in the action.

51 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Yessir. 28 years old, been a braves fan for 20 of those years - longer than I've been a panthers fan.

Altuve is my guy, but the Angels or Astros can have him. My man Albies will be on that level here soon! Lol

Until MLB takes all our prospects away because our now-former GM was a cheating scumbag.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

There is a baseball forum for this. 

And when I say baseball forum, i mean one on another site

Edited by uncfan888
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

There is a baseball forum for this. 

And when I say baseball forum, i mean one on another site

Eh, there are no NFL games for two days, might as well put it here.

• Poo 2

44 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yep I'm 29, been an Angels fan before Carolina came into the league. My only 2 sports teams I really care about. 

Albies is going to be a stud, I'll give you that.

At first I was livid about trading away Newcomb for Simba but Andrelton is a big reason why we were still alive late in the year. 

Angels love the 30 year old (minus Albert? I don't care what anyone says that dude is 10 years older than what he says he is) free agents so it would only be fitting they go after Altuve once his speed starts to diminish. 

With the year Swanson had, I'm low key missing Simba. I just hope Swanson can get it together.

And yea, I agree with you on Albert 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, HeroesHealers said:

Until MLB takes all our prospects away because our now-former GM was a cheating scumbag.

I pray they don't take Maitan away from us, but I'm expecting them to. I swear when I first learned of the situation, my first thoughts went to Acuna. I'd legit have a fit if he was taken away.

Paging MFCEO. Why are there about a half dozen baseball threads on page one of the Panthers FOOTBALL forum entering Q2 of the season with a big game in less than 48 hours?

• Pie 1