HeroesHealers

World Series

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

I pray they don't take Maitan away from us, but I'm expecting them to. I swear when I first learned of the situation, my first thoughts went to Acuna. I'd legit have a fit if he was taken away.

Maitan is supposed to be the best Venezuelan prospect since Miguel Cabrera, so of course the Braves will lose him.

2 minutes ago, xav8tor said:

Paging MFCEO. Why are there about a half dozen baseball threads on page one of the Panthers FOOTBALL forum entering Q2 of the season with a big game in less than 48 hours?

Cuz OP is a troll. @rayzor is there another forum for these? 

Edited by uncfan888
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, xav8tor said:

Paging MFCEO. Why are there about a half dozen baseball threads on page one of the Panthers FOOTBALL forum entering Q2 of the season with a big game in less than 48 hours?

Can you not focus on more than one thing at a time?

Most of this board is sports fans, and I'm guessing a good portion watches baseball. So why not put some game threads in when there isn't much to talk about football wise right now?

• Poo 1

Cleveland and Houston will be a good matchup. That Cleveland team is really good, as their winning streak was no fluke. Houston's damn 8th spot hitter leads them in RBI's. They've also got most of their lineup at or around .300. That lineup is stacked.

The NL playoffs will be much more interesting, as the Yankees and Red Sox are clearly overmatched 

1 minute ago, HeroesHealers said:

Can you not focus on more than one thing at a time?

Most of this board is sports fans, and I'm guessing a good portion watches baseball. So why not put some game threads in when there isn't much to talk about football wise right now?

Sure I can. For example, right now, I'm contemplating how we might address potential issues with the OL Sunday, while at the same time contemplating how to get the ball rolling to facilitate a wonderful free 24 hour vacation just for you.

• Pie 1

Just now, xav8tor said:

Sure I can. For example, right now, I'm contemplating how we might address potential issues with the OL Sunday, while at the same time contemplating how to get the ball rolling to facilitate a wonderful free 24 hour vacation just for you.

I mean is it that hard to just not participate in the thread you care about? Most of us are also baseball fans. There are threads here for addressing the OL, as if we have any influence over that anyway. Is there not enough room for baseball, too?

2 minutes ago, HeroesHealers said:

Is there not enough room for baseball, too?

Apparently, the answer to that question is a resounding...no.

Merged all the baseball threads into one and moved it here.

Don't clutter up the Panthers forum with this  again.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, HeroesHealers said:

I mean is it that hard to just not participate in the thread you care about? Most of us are also baseball fans. There are threads here for addressing the OL, as if we have any influence over that anyway. Is there not enough room for baseball, too?

Speak for yourself sir baseball is gay as aids. Also, based on the fact this thread got moved to the lounge I believe you have your answer. :)