• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NAS

Cam apologizes

1 hour ago, PredatorPeppers said:

To what issue? The issue of the cops not allowing criminals like Michael Brown, Alton Sterling, Trayvon Martin, Anthony Lamar Smith, etc to take their weapon and kill them with it? Oh nevermind we can't let facts get in the way.

I know there are lots of thugs with a badge too but you have to look at the facts of each case.

And stop with the raising of racist black power fists and disrespectful kneeling. And crying racial injustice and get off your ass and start a business, invest in real estate, educate yourself and become self made. Anyone in America can do it with the proper mind set. No more poor me victim BS, grow a pair and Bootstrap yourself to success.

And if you get pulled over or stopped\harassed by the police, I sure have been, then don't run your stupid mouth with insults and curse words. Say yes sir and keep it moving, you'll wake up to see the sun another day. Be humble and use your brain, cops sure can suck sometimes, but life isn't fair, be polite, be safe, cooperate and get out of the situation unscathed. Common sense people.

loathesome. such a cancerous misunderstanding of the world

35 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

loathesome. such a cancerous misunderstanding of the world

Please enlighten me with how the world works. Seriously what do you think I'm misunderstanding? 

1 hour ago, Piff said:

Philando Castile was following the law and still lost his life. Like I said, you see the world through rose colored glasses. Until you've experienced police corruption you are going to always see things a certain way. I'm not a thug or a criminal and I've experienced it first hand. There are plenty of black business owners so I don't know where you're getting at with that. That doesn't change the situation. Look up the Greenwood neighborhood in Tulsa, Oklahoma aka The Black Wall Street. See what happened to a prosperous black neighborhood! This is the American history they don't teach in schools. We can agree to disagree on this.

I spent an hour typing a response to this  with statistics, facts, etc. but somehow it got deleted, not going to redo it. Have a good evening.

7 hours ago, PredatorPeppers said:

Please enlighten me with how the world works. Seriously what do you think I'm misunderstanding? 

google anti-humanism and essentialism 

both of these historically ugly and untenable assumptions about the nature of humans and human behavior are woven into the fabric of your worldview

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/09/samantha-ponder-has-by-far-the-best-take-on-the-cam-newton-situation/

“You know what’s not going to solve that problem? Forced apologies and public shame. Shame alone makes people hide, not change. And what’s our goal anyways? The goal isn’t to shout people down, and make them lose money or make them shut up. The goal is to open up minds and change hearts. That comes from relationship, exposure over time and conversation. Not reducing human beings to heroes and villains, and holding trails where we are both judge and jury in the coliseum like court of social media,”

Sam Ponder's take if it hasn't been posted.

On 10/9/2017 at 12:08 AM, Piff said:

Philando Castile was following the law and still lost his life. Like I said, you see the world through rose colored glasses. Until you've experienced police corruption you are going to always see things a certain way. I'm not a thug or a criminal and I've experienced it first hand. There are plenty of black business owners so I don't know where you're getting at with that. That doesn't change the situation. Look up the Greenwood neighborhood in Tulsa, Oklahoma aka The Black Wall Street. See what happened to a prosperous black neighborhood! This is the American history they don't teach in schools. We can agree to disagree on this.

Castile may have been innocent, or maybe not, the officer told him don't reach for your gun, it seems he disobeyed orders. What about all the other recent high profile supposed police brutality cases though? Why can't we look at the facts of each case instead of screaming police brutality without knowing what's really going on.

As far as police brutality, it does exist for sure, but you have to look at it on a case by case basis, look at All the FACTS of each individual case. Sometimes the cops are at fault for using excessive force, and they should be put in prison for that. But many times, such as the cases of Michael Brown who was trying to get the cops gun to most likely shoot him, Trayvon Martin who was basically trying to kill home boy by bashing his head into the pavement, the kid I think who was in Ohio who got shot for pointing a gun at police, Anthony Lamar Smith who was speeding away from cops with drugs in his car, and then reaching for a gun when finally stopped and wouldn't surrender, Alton Sterling who was reaching for his gun when shot,  Keith Lamont Scott, According to police, officers saw Scott exit a vehicle in the parking lot while carrying a handgun, and he refused to comply with their orders. Eric Garner who was resisting arrest, etc etc etc. Damn it, it sucks these people could still be alive if they would simply have complied with police orders, but you HAVE TO look at the facts of each individual case. What would YOU do if someone was reaching for a gun to kill you? Or bashing your head in on the pavement? Sadly sometimes it's kill or be killed in these situations. 

As far as black people being oppressed, I would argue Christian white males are much more oppressed than any group in this country today. If you're a Mexican immigrant, or a Muslim refugee, a gay male, a black male, a feminist, etc. You are worshiped by the mainstream media, and if you are a white male with Christian values you are a racist bigot who doesn't deserve the air you breathe. Sad but that is true of the way the liberals today think.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sarisatva

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts