6 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Dude, really? Thursday Night Football is on CBS now. You obviously have internet access, cuz you are on here more than I am. Yet you have no idea that Folks missed 3 FGs as the Bucs lost by 5. 19-14?

C'mon man, Google takes what? Seconds? lol I am using your excuse. The wife took me out tonight. So I may be a tad not sober.

Im not on the internet.  I post to the huddle telepathicly. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

3 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Im not on the internet.  I post to the huddle telepathicly. 

OKAY. That does not answer any questions. I was under the impression you were a drunk, which I have nothing against. Not a kook, which, again, there is nothing wrong with that.

That said. You are nearing @Jangler level of goofiness. Which would be a step down in my estimation.

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

OKAY. That does not answer any questions. I was under the impression you were a drunk, which I have nothing against. Not a kook, which, again, there is nothing wrong with that.

That said. You are nearing @Jangler level of goofiness. Which would be a step down in my estimation.

Ive sobered up and got my sshit straight thankfully. And i use the husdle to let out the side of me that i cant express in everyday life. In real life im serious, no bullsshit and im very empathetic being a RN. On the huddle i get to be a turd and make stupid jokes and be a goof

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Cargos 2
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

2Ive sobered up and got my sshit straight thankfully. And i use the husdle to let out the side of me that i cant express in everyday life. In real life im serious, no bullsshit and im very empathetic being a RN. On the huddle i get to be a turd and make stupid jokes and be a goof

First, let me say. Proofreading is not illegal. lol Cuz that was brutal man. 

That does explain a lot. You have made mention before of you being an RN. I applaud that. ANYONE that does what they love, has my respect. Myself? I have never been fortunate enough to find my passion. So I have always respected those that have.

I have always allowed for the fact that you were able to embrace your...dark side...but were still able to also tame it somewhat. Koodos to you sir. I have family members whom are in health care as well. And dang if they ain't all drunks. (Have to be able to pass that drug test, right?)

All that said. You just continue to be you. And let @Jangler be the...class clown, so to speak. Believe it or not, you are more entertaining than that.

And with that said. Never mind.

• Pie 1

nobody nears my goofyness

tumblr_ni11pnqnFJ1qhcrb0o1_500.gif

Edited by Jangler
  • Pie 3

Internet is serious business, and don't any of you forget it

And now, in honor of Jangler

A Folk Song from Tampa fans

• Beer 1

The crazy thing is, Folks used to be money. I mean he was really good for a long time, then Tampa Bay happens. 

I'm not about hate, even tho some to think so, lately....

Is Tampa Bay where kickers go to die? that is it seems like. Folk missing them kicks, makes me glad we have our kicker. Gano what im saying?

What's funny is that they could have easily signed Butker off our practice squad.  I am so glad he's with the Chiefs instead.

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

Is Tampa Bay where kickers go to die? that is it seems like. Folk missing them kicks, makes me glad we have our kicker. Gano what im saying?

No.  I mean it's great that Gano has hit his 3pt shots, but he's still missing PATs.

Im still concerned whenever his foot touches the ball.