Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I wouldn't believe it when they said they were going to move the PAT back 5 yards, that it would make a difference. I am clearly convinced moving the kick back 5 yards has changed the game tremendously.

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, L-TownCat said:

No.  I mean it's great that Gano has hit his 3pt shots, but he's still missing PATs.

Im still concerned whenever his foot touches the ball.

In fairness, only 5 kickers who had more than 10 attempts went thru the season last year without missing one.  With the change, some are going to be missed.  I just hope this is his last miss for the season. 

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




7 hours ago, Devil Doc said:

I wouldn't believe it when they said they were going to move the PAT back 5 yards, that it would make a difference. I am clearly convinced moving the kick back 5 yards has changed the game tremendously.

It moved back 13 yards not 5. The extra point used to be from the 2 or 3 yard line, about a 20 yard FG and no it’s at the 15 yard line, about a 33 yard FG.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

No.  I mean it's great that Gano has hit his 3pt shots, but he's still missing PATs.

Im still concerned whenever his foot touches the ball.

Missed 1 PAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, stbugs said:

It moved back 13 yards not 5. The extra point used to be from the 2 or 3 yard line, about a 20 yard FG and no it’s at the 15 yard line, about a 33 yard FG.

I feel like it's long enough that it and their FG % should be combined to see how accurate a kicker is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      18,786
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    Panthers Scotland
    Joined
  • Topics

×