• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scum of the Turf

Tampa bay kicker

7 hours ago, Devil Doc said:

I wouldn't believe it when they said they were going to move the PAT back 5 yards, that it would make a difference. I am clearly convinced moving the kick back 5 yards has changed the game tremendously.

It moved back 13 yards not 5. The extra point used to be from the 2 or 3 yard line, about a 20 yard FG and no it’s at the 15 yard line, about a 33 yard FG.

8 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

No.  I mean it's great that Gano has hit his 3pt shots, but he's still missing PATs.

Im still concerned whenever his foot touches the ball.

Missed 1 PAT

12 minutes ago, stbugs said:

It moved back 13 yards not 5. The extra point used to be from the 2 or 3 yard line, about a 20 yard FG and no it’s at the 15 yard line, about a 33 yard FG.

I feel like it's long enough that it and their FG % should be combined to see how accurate a kicker is

12 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Missed 1 PAT

This year.  But as the sentence reads, "still missing PATs".

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 6:14 PM, stbugs said:

My bad, it still is amazing how the distance didn't change much, and it changed the game.

12 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

My bad, it still is amazing how the distance didn't change much, and it changed the game.

Doesn’t seem like it but it turned into a FG which can be missed. The XP was so short that kickers had a different approach, kind of like an actual chip shot. The snap had to be bad or a complete misstep to be missed because they just had to get it up and over. 33 yards is an easy FG for pros but it is now an actual FG so we get misses.