Jump to content
Jeremy Igo

What Lions fans are saying

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

It's going to be a tough game. If we score more points than they do, I'm confident we'll win

I wonder if KBFan can dig up some stats to back this up.  I'd be interesting to see how often this actually happens. 

  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


38 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

"Hey guys, watch this" <snip>

Have no idea why this made me laugh so much this morning, but thanks to you, my coworkers are looking at me like I'm crazy... keep up the good work!

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

It's going to be a tough game. If we score more points than they do, I'm confident we'll win

Man....that’s deep.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




Predict the winner by answering the following:

If Ron and Caldwell are standing around midfield chatting before the game, and somebody nearby shouts, "Hey man, look at that dead bird!," which of the two will look up at the sky and say, "Where?"

Bonus question: What if Shula is also there?

  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, xav8tor said:

Predict the winner by answering the following:

If Ron and Caldwell are standing around midfield chatting before the game, and somebody nearby shouts, "Hey man, look at that dead bird!," which of the two will look up at the sky and say, "Where?"

Bonus question: What if Shula is also there?

Caldwell will take too long weighing the pros and cons of simply "looking" to look either up or down.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, melvin2345 said:

Caldwell will take too long weighing the pros and cons of simply "looking" to look either up or down.

...and Ron is the epitome of Easter Island monoliths, so his neck doesn't bend at all.

 

My vote is Shula.

  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Raskle said:

...and Ron is the epitome of Easter Island monoliths, so his neck doesn't bend at all.

 

My vote is Shula.

Winner. Dead birds can't fly, and sometimes, I don't think Shula realizes such basic laws of reason or physics. If he keeps trying to run CMC up the gut with the entire defense stacked and keyed on him, we'll know for sure. Hopefully, last week is the start of a trend, and not an aberration. Carry on.

  • Cargos 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, melvin2345 said:

Caldwell will take too long weighing the pros and cons of simply "looking" to look either up or down.

Oh yeah well Ron would punt the bird from the 35 and stand by his decision.

Edited by L-TownCat
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      18,973
    • Most Online
      2,867

    Newest Member
    Anton83
    Joined
  • Topics

×