Jeremy Igo

What Lions fans are saying

I just dont see it. The Lions have one of the league's best D's, our offensive line is trash with the injuries, and we haven't exactly stopped the run the past few weeks either while they are actively trying to run the ball. They remind me of the 12-4 Panthers team from 2013. I think this game is one of the hardest we have left this season. Not feeling it

• Poo 5

14 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

I just dont see it. The Lions have one of the league's best D's, our offensive line is trash with the injuries, and we haven't exactly stopped the run the past few weeks either while they are actively trying to run the ball. They remind me of the 12-4 Panthers team from 2013. I think this game is one of the hardest we have left this season. Not feeling it

This reminds me of when we went into San Fran in 2013 and won 10-9.

• Pie 1

"I do share your concern about Cam evading the pass rush and finding running lanes as the Lions pass rush has a tendency to over pursue but if they keep Cam in the pocket, I don't see a big concern.  He has never been a very good passer, one of the more overrated players in the league because he had one MVP type season surrounded by great players and is flashy. I'd be more worried about the Lions offense going up against the Carolina D." 

lol someone needs to educate this guy on Cams mvp season. His receivers were? I'll wait... His right Tackle was.... I'll wait again... 

• Pie 1

To me it's all about the trenches. If ansah is on point all day, fug.. Our o line needs to have a good game. Cam needs to focus,  run when needed and make the right choices. 

Same for the defense. They have to win  those battles. 

This Ziggy dude had 1 good game so far.. In the other 3 he hasn't done poo. Not saying he won't have a good game against us, but I'm not all that worried about 1 player who has showed up in 25% of games so far

5 hours ago, Salisburysean98 said:

"I do share your concern about Cam evading the pass rush and finding running lanes as the Lions pass rush has a tendency to over pursue but if they keep Cam in the pocket, I don't see a big concern.  He has never been a very good passer, one of the more overrated players in the league because he had one MVP type season surrounded by great players and is flashy. I'd be more worried about the Lions offense going up against the Carolina D." 

lol someone needs to educate this guy on Cams mvp season. His receivers were? I'll wait... His right Tackle was.... I'll wait again... 

dat-moment-when-the-text-is-too-small.jp

7 hours ago, amcoolio said:

J-Stew, CMC & Samuel will loosen up that Defense & provide Cam with easy outlets that doesn't lead forced TOs  and allows the Offense to control time of possesion.

Panthers Defense eliminates the run game and forces Stafford to air it out which leads to higher risk throws and the LBs corp making big plays for pick 6!

Panthers Win 28-17

It's really weird when you are a depressed Panthers fan and you sit around thinking about how your favorite franchise has never done anything of relevance, and then you think of the Lions and you get a really tiny weird glimmer of hope. 

1 hour ago, Montsta said:

It's really weird when you are a depressed Panthers fan and you sit around thinking about how your favorite franchise has never done anything of relevance, and then you think of the Lions and you get a really tiny weird glimmer of hope. 

Thinking about the lions makes my downstairs sad.