TheMaulClaw

Great Job Pep...5th in sacks so far.

33 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

My concern is that when he gets into the HOF he will be thought of a bear and a packer just as much as a panther. 

Anyone else feel this concern?

Maybe if he had retired elsewhere but I highly doubt that now. This comeback cements his legacy as a Panther for anyone who may have forgotten. 

Edited by MechaZain
  • Pie 2

36 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

My concern is that when he gets into the HOF he will be thought of a bear and a packer just as much as a panther. 

Only a little, if that. He's from NC, went to school and played at UNC, started with the Panthers, and will finish here. He's Carolina blue through and through. Nah, not worried at all actually.

• Pie 5

2 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Maybe if he had retired elsewhere but I highly doubt that now. This comeback cements his legacy as a Panther for anyone who may have forgotten. 

agreed. start and finishing his career here. here is where he made his mark and here, in this year, is where he hopefully makes his biggest mark.

he's a panther. of that there is no doubt.

• Pie 2

19 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Especially when he helps us win the Lombardi.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

You never hear anything on the sports radio shows about a 37 year DE that’s still dominating... its always about that 40 year old in NE who likes to manipulate his balls.

Pep really should have 5 that one he split was really all him

• Pie 3

13 hours ago, mjligon said:

This man has it made. Rests all week getting treatment/healed up....comes out and balls on Sundays. Rinse and repeat.

Glad he’s home.

The best part is he's only situational during the game

14 hours ago, mjligon said:

This man has it made. Rests all week getting treatment/healed up....comes out and balls on Sundays. Rinse and repeat.

Glad he’s home.

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

21 hours ago, The Huddler said:

The fact that he came back to finish out his career should quell that concern.  They will get honorable mentions though....which sucks.

If he ends up with double digit sacks or we atleast make the playoffs ...Im almost certain he will stay here 1-2 more years.