teeray

This is why players are kneeling

No one in danger. Dude was running away and shot in the back

According to the police he had a knife and was so close to them and was a danger. They were cleared. 

How can anyone trust these fools? 

• Pie 1

Fuggin dammit. Another brotha shot down in cold blood. What the actual fug. That is hard to watch. Oh, but the same reporters and people sh*tting on Cam for his comments will whine when players take a knee this Sunday and tell them to "get over it".

Edited by Castavar

yeah, I'm sure most are not followers.

lol

wait, what are we talking about? The NFL or whatever you are trying to tie into?

Edited by Jangler

1 hour ago, L-TownCat said:

Why did he run?

that would have been a great question for a judge and jury to figure out. but cops think they are the judge and jury and executioner now.

• Pie 4

2 hours ago, logic1977 said:

Who gives a poo. Running isn't a death sentence. 

Just curious.  He looked ready to comply and then just took off.

Cant listen to it b/c work.  Wondering if maybe something happened I couldn't hear.

Chalk up another win for body cams.  Looked for more back story and other footage.  Looks like he has an abrasion on his right forearm.  Officer firing a taser could be corroborated.  Could not hear "I'll cut you" by Harmon nor "I'll fuging shoot you" by Fox.  Audio was too garbled.  More footage showed Harmon getting a bit more upset when they mentioned the previous warrant for aggravated assault.  

Harmon may very well have lost it and done the "suicide by cop" when he didn't actually mean any harm.  He was visibly shaken with the three cops there, and may well have been feeling desperate about life in general.  If the other cop didn't discharge his firearm and trust his partner to tase Harmon down, then I wouldn't be surprised if Harmon would have gotten mental help by now.  This whole thing reeks of a broken man at the end of his rope to me.

I can't assume to know the mind of Fox either.  Who's to say he wasn't scared that Harmon was on his way to finish off the job of domestic assault from a previous warrant?  Maybe Fox had it in his head that he assumed he was in danger long before he actually was.  Without knowing more particulars, it's speculation right now.

• Poo 3