teeray

This is why players are kneeling

Just now, twylyght said:

If the taser was after the shots fired, it was a fraction of a second.  to insinuate anything else is flatly dishonest.  If you want to embarrass yourself further by arguing otherwise, by all means... have at it

hey dipshit you suggested that this was suicide by cop without a fugin shred of evidence and now you want to talk about dishonesty? eat poo, retard. im not here for it today.

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

hey dipshit you suggested that this was suicide by cop without a fugin shred of evidence and now you want to talk about dishonesty? eat poo, retard. im not here for it today.

The facts don't care about your feelings.  This has all the hallmarks of a guy in deep depression making an impulsive action when he didn't actually have any intent of harming anyone

There's really no way to spin this in favor of the LEO's @twylyght

The guy ran, the cop immediately pulled out his firearm and shot him in the back.  Anything else is irrelevant.

• Pie 1

Just now, twylyght said:

The facts don't care about your feelings.  This has all the hallmarks of a guy in deep depression making an impulsive action when he didn't actually have any intent of harming anyone

shut the fug up, retard. you suggested suicide by cop with nothing to support it. save your 4chan catchphrases for someone dumb enough to give you a chance to dig yourself out of this one.

Just now, Darth Biscuit said:

There's really no way to spin this in favor of the LEO's @twylyght

The guy ran, the cop immediately pulled out his firearm and shot him in the back.  Anything else is irrelevant.

Did the guy turn around?  Yes.  Did he have an unsheathed knife?  It very much looks like that?  Does the interview material coincide with what each of the extended bodycam footage shows for each officer?  Yep.  I realize you're invested in this narrative, but take a step back and look at this for what it is

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

shut the fug up, retard. you suggested suicide by cop with nothing to support it. save your 4chan catchphrases for someone dumb enough to give you a chance to dig yourself out of this one.

I won't hold my breath for your apology when the facts come out to show I am right

1 minute ago, twylyght said:

Did the guy turn around?  Yes.  Did he have an unsheathed knife?  It very much looks like that?  Does the interview material coincide with what each of the extended bodycam footage shows for each officer?  Yep.  I realize you're invested in this narrative, but take a step back and look at this for what it is

Not sure how you got that I'm "invested in this" and you can spin it however you want... but the guy didn't need to be shot. Period.  The LEO's were clearly in the wrong.

They are too quick to jump to deadly force, particularly when a black male is involved.

agents of the state murdering civilians and walking is such a goddamn softball for what libertarians portray themselves to be but they just can't help themselves when they see a black man being executed by police. libertarianism is basically just for racists and creeps who want to keep big government away from their filthy hard drives

• Pie 2
  • Cargos 2

3 minutes ago, twylyght said:

I won't hold my breath for your apology when the facts come out to show I am right

BUHH FACTS DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS. ALSO IM NOT ACTUALLY CITING FACTS BUT WHEN THE FACTS COME OUT THEN DURRR

fug off

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Not sure how you got that I'm "invested in this" and you can spin it however you want... but the guy didn't need to be shot. Period.  The LEO's were clearly in the wrong.

They are too quick to jump to deadly force, particularly when a black male is involved.

LEOs job is to protect and serve.  Guy has outstanding warrants for his arrest and one includes aggravated assault.  He's now fleeing the police after initial contact and breaks out a knife.  At that point, it really doesn't matter if he's lunging at the throat of a cop or not.  He's running down a sidewalk.  He paused and turned with the knife and it cost him his life.  Let's say he keeps running from cops and someone walks out of a convenience store and he's now going to use that person as a hostage.  Whether it be a car, knife, gun, motorcycle, bat, etc...the point the person breaks it out there is a decision that has taken place where the job of the LEOs is to remove a threat to society.  It's not to play two hand tag.  Do I wish we had better non lethal means?  Absolutely.  Problem is that it has to be instantaneous and highly effective otherwise we risk the lives of LEOs and the public.  

Hate to see another dude killed...period.  

FYI, steak knife would not of gone thru cop bullet proof vest even if he attack.  Pure power abuse.

idk why cops bother to lie on police reports. video and audio can directly contradict their bullshit stories and "small government conservatives" will still trip over themselves to defend the literal enforcement arm of the state when it's a black person being executed. this is exactly why people on the left shouldn't try to play by their dumb rules. don't be afraid to call these shitheads racist. it's abundantly clear.