• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

neither Kalil practiced today

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Didn't Cam pretty much just start practicing in full last week?

I was just looking in to that. All I see is references to Limited in practice.

If Luke gets the runs on a Friday morning it's not like he's going to be ruled out. It has to be more a general guideline than a rule.

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Didn't Cam pretty much just start practicing in full last week?

He never missed a friday

3 hours ago, AceBoogie said:

Ryan Kalil to his brother-Just play hurt bro, they’re going to still pay you regardless. 

Yooo lmao they getting rich off Ol JR

32 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Ron is a veteran guy...don't expect to see Moton starting at LT.  That's my thinking. Moton may come in at some point but won't start.

He did just say based off the team he signed a vet understanding we are in win now mode hopefully he's in tune with that during the game 

I dont pretty much gave up on Ryan kalil at this point. Just Cut ties after this season. 

Pray to god please  start moton over amini

3 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I dont pretty much gave up on Ryan kalil at this point. Just Cut ties after this season. 

Pray to god please  start moton over amini

Amini actually looked good at LT during the preseason and it was the position he played in college. He also has the necessary height and length to play the position. Starting him over Moton is not quite as crazy as it appears. There's a chance he might actually be good at it.

I'd like to add that it would be the saddest thing ever if Amini turns out to be a legit LT and that the answer was on the roster the entire time.

4 hours ago, Pantha-kun said:

WTF is wrong with Kalil neck?? They are being just as secritive about this injury as they were with oher last season 

Nobody is saying...the only thing for certain is that he is not on the field