• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy Igo

If Matt Kalil is inactive, do you start Amini or Moton?

4 hours ago, sanjay_rajput said:

The beauty with TE is you can motion the TE into backfield as FB and become 2nd layer blocker for bull rush or do inline if it's a  wide rush. You are  always able to adapt to defense scheme!

59c8222cdb254_ScreenShot2017-04-16at11_21_48PM.png.26c8e99350aff63a0b8484272f349716.png2.thumb.png.e3c8cc4d87b613a4af3a51aef4b20fc7.png

Retire that picture please

Ah yes, Amini. Makes me remember the glory days of Bell, Amini, and Chandler on the same offensive line.  

8 hours ago, Mage said:

Ah yes, Amini. Makes me remember the glory days of Bell, Amini, and Chandler on the same offensive line.  

Amini was good at blocking our LT turnstile Bell. Chandler was constantly ran over during his time.

qIqW6f5.gif

19 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

If I gotta pick one I'm going with Moton.

I know exactly what Amini can do.

No clue what Motons got.

That said, I have more faith in Moton's potential than Amini playing the best game of his life, which is still not that great.

No you dont. He played guard for us previously and by all accounts has looked better at tackle.

38 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

No you dont. He played guard for us previously and by all accounts has looked better at tackle.

Oh, ok you're right, 7 years in and all he needs is a position change.

Not just that, but a position change  to the spot most integral in keeping #1 upright.

Im sure he'll be Jordan Gross in no time.

10 hours ago, Mage said:

Ah yes, Amini. Makes me remember the depression days of Bell, Amini, and Chandler on the same offensive line.  

Fixed 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sarisatva

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts