I don't think Snoke will be a Sith.  I think he will just be a powerful user, but not a Sith. Maybe the end of both the Jedi and the Sith are at hand.

• Pie 1

So today I guess they announced there will be another trilogy, created by Rian Johnson since Disney is thinking pretty highly of the work he did on The Last Jedi. Bodes well for the movie I guess. Glad that the previews really haven't given much away but the last line with Kylo and Rey....that wasn't needed.

Also I build models and just finished an X Wing in 1/48 scale, came out pretty good

xw_front_stbd_jpg.jpg

xwing_front_port.jpg

• Pie 4

so, now we know 9 will be a cliffhanger....a big one for sure.

is there one character (besides Rey) you care about?

K-2SO doesn't count. 

and Snoke...

I still like the idea of Snoke actually being....

70168c678e2a87777860aa89eeb22ddd--crazy-

• Pie 1

New trilogy isn't connected to the Skywalker saga, it's independent.  Add this to the new live action Star Wars TV series also announced and I may not even care about the rest of life/work/family/sports for the foreseable future. 

BTW, the model looks good Wedge...the backdrops look fake, though.  I mean, seriously.  Once I finally get my garage unpacked, I want to get back deep into scale modeling.  Have to justify the 3D printer at least.  For painting, what airbrush kit do you recommend?  Need to start filling in my Christmas list.

• Pie 2

haha thanks but I just googled something to put in the picture

I use an Iwata Eclipse and an Iwata HP-A for teeny work. Both are cup/gravity feed.

heard good things about the pistol grip Iwatas and Grex brushes

My friend Tom can hook you up, I've known him for decades

http://www.tagteamhobbies.com

Edited by cookinwithgas
  • Pie 2

I think a story outside of Skywalkers is a great thing, there's a lot of cool stuff to pull from, they could go in the past using some source material out there, etc.    Whatever it is, I hope it's really Sith driven, maybe the beginnings of the force and all that.

• Pie 1

I'm really excited to hear about he new Star Wars story.  This should be interesting to see if simply the Star Wars universe can carry a story with new heroes and villains.  The Last Jedi must be really good if they are going to entrust him with a new trilogy.  I'm so excited for this movie!

On 11/10/2017 at 9:19 AM, Scrumtrilescent said:

New trilogy isn't connected to the Skywalker saga, it's independent.  Add this to the new live action Star Wars TV series also announced and I may not even care about the rest of life/work/family/sports for the foreseable future. 

BTW, the model looks good Wedge...the backdrops look fake, though.  I mean, seriously.  Once I finally get my garage unpacked, I want to get back deep into scale modeling.  Have to justify the 3D printer at least.  For painting, what airbrush kit do you recommend?  Need to start filling in my Christmas list.

I use Iwata CR and Kustom Eclipse. Fantastic stuff. You can also buy cheap airbrushes on eBay for strictly certain types of paint use. Vallejo air paints and testors metalizers are fantastic.

I’m still rolling with the theory that Rey is Anakin reincarnated or simply a new chosen one. And Snoke is either Plagueius or a new character entirely. The trailer looks amazing.