twylyght

The Last Jedi

2 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

how can you hate Rogue One? What is there to hate in it?

Most people disagree with me here but I didnt like the characters or plot and thought it was shallow and boring.  Just my opinion and I realize most people loved it.  I almost fell asleep in the theater watching it.

Edited by Shocker

23 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

I have fallen asleep twice while watching RO. 

Yeah, it sucked bad.  Rewatching TFA today and cannot freakin wait for TLJ.  This movie needs to come out!  Also, wave goodbye to box office records once this hits.

1 minute ago, RealBitsOfPanther said:

It's supposedly the longest Star Wars movie. 

2 hrs 30 mins of awesome

• Pie 1

On 11/16/2017 at 1:25 PM, Shocker said:

Most people disagree with me here but I didnt like the characters or plot and thought it was shallow and boring.  Just my opinion and I realize most people loved it.  I almost fell asleep in the theater watching it.

I've heard other people were bored by it as well , but the characters are really archetypes and not especially unique in how they get together or operate and that was something I just expected, as Star Wars in general is that way. I thought the way they editing of the big last battles was well done, the effects were absolutely beautiful and the story was pretty compelling. There are a lot of plot hole problems though.

• Pie 1

On 11/16/2017 at 2:18 PM, Davidson Deac II said:

I liked TFA, but thought Rogue one was better. 

I am looking forward to the new one, but I do hope the hints about Rey following Kylo are misleading. 

I think this trilogy ends with both ends of the Force "freeing" everybody from the chains of those who pull the strings. So, in a way, it's misleading to hint at Rey "joining" Kylo in that she's going to get further training from Kylo while also keeping him grounded within his humanity so that the light and dark sides of the Force can stop the duality and bring the Force truly into balance within itself. That's just my speculation though, based on the trailer.