Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Never Forget....

25 posts in this topic

Two in the cooter, one in the pooter

Two in the starter, one in the farter

Two in the pink, one in the stink

Did I miss any?

Yes. I recommend trimming fingernails first... otherwise, keep that fingernail file and pick handy!

I have lost three weding rings that way...

Now my ex-sister-law can't go to an airport.

I have lost three weding rings that way...

Then you're doing it wrong!

Now my ex-sister-law can't go to an airport.

:lol:

I tried to do the double thumb pound, but she grew distant after we left the hospital.

And the real "shocker" is no lube buttsex after she has fallen asleep. Fellas, I suggest you try that on your ladies (or gentlemen. I don't judge.) Wait until around 3am Sunday morning... You can thank me Monday.

I tried to do the double thumb pound, but she grew distant after we left the hospital.

And the real "shocker" is no lube buttsex after she has fallen asleep. Fellas, I suggest you try that on your ladies (or gentlemen. I don't judge.) Wait until around 3am Sunday morning... You can thank me Monday.

CBD your 101 posts have instantly made the huddle much more interesting.

• Topics

• Hormones define both men and women and the biggest driving force behind building our personalities.  Instead of saying "Hey, this is wrong!  Don't do it!"  You need to know the cause why something in your head is driving you toward that decision.  For instance... take Greg Olsen little brother who was arrested for raping a girl.  The rape happened around 2am, he was under influence and is athlete which means he produces insane amount of testosterone.  Is he a shitty human being for the rape?  Society says he is.  But what happened in his head is much more complicated than just small decision to have sex.  His brain was adjusted to be more aggressive and hornier because testosterone kept pumping in his brain.  Every parent should teach both their sons and daughters of this danger.  It's a serious risk everyone chooses to avoid.  "Nothing good happens after 2am" and there is a reason for that.
    • So Watson it is
    • The Panthers historical have played this game with WRs. Until somebody steps up, I'm sceptical. 2-3 years, I get it, but if there was a ever a time to blow the NFL up, 2017 is the year.