Dex

Gameday Menu

3 minutes ago, aloysius snuffleupagus said:

It kicks off at 1.30 in the morning here, so I suspect it will be tea for me; maybe some toast too.

have you ever eaten haggis?

• Beer 1

56 minutes ago, dpm0409 said:

Have the slow cooker already going with a roast + potatoes and carrots.  This way, it'll be ready later this evening and I won't have to worry about doing any cooking.....that way I can focus on my beer drankin'

large_27270.jpg.95d39e80bfc80c562afe369b15969c07.jpg + hero_2017voodoorangerimperialipa.thumb.png.d61ca34808550de4b010de8fd05f1fed.png

Don't the potatoes fall apart during the cooking time?

• Pie 1

After work I'm going to my 8th graders final football game of the season (they're 10-0), so no time to cook before the Panthers game. Probably pick up a grilled chicken and onion stromboli from Italianos.

7d48604d-ee54-4e84-a680-8039f24da3b4.jpg

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Dex said:

Good morning ladies and gents and WELCOME to another day of Panther's football. I know it's during the week and we can't get as wild as we usually can but lets try to make the god of food & drink happy with our plans. I'll be having my normal Thursday meal prep dinner. Four day old chicken breast and grilled veggies. Some delicious water to wash it all down. So let's see what you've got Huddle and lets feast on some bird of prey tonight.

PICS ARE ENCOURAGED!!!

So you're going to eat 4 day old left overs but want to see pics of everyone elses food. interesting

I'm going to a sports bar downtown and drinking til game time. Food is irrelevant.

Edited by Cat
  • Pie 2

Just now, Cat said:

So you're going to eat 4 day old left overs but want to see pics of everyone elses food. interesting

no time to cook during the week darling. i live vicariously through all of you.

3 minutes ago, Dex said:

no time to cook during the week darling. i live vicariously through all of you.

I was going to ask about this as well...how do you not have enough time to cook during the week?

1 minute ago, thefuzz said:

I was going to ask about this as well...how do you not have enough time to cook during the week?

Wake up at 6am at desk by 730am. work until 6pm-ish. gym until 8pm. asleep 830-9pm.

6 minutes ago, Dex said:

Wake up at 6am at desk by 730am. work until 6pm-ish. gym until 8pm. asleep 830-9pm.

Is this every weekday?

Not picking, but that sounds awful.