TbTeRRoR

I'm in a PPR and this trade ( am i crazy)

So I"m pretty loaded @ RB atm   my team is the highest scoring and I'm about to be #1 over all after this week tallies up.

I see a team that has crap RB's  hes in 5th place with  Adbullah as his bellcow at the moment and that's not much of a cow  He's other RB options are so bad I forget who they are.

So I offer him D. Walker TE and D. Martin RB for   Z Ertz and he rejects it.....  Its the most lobsided trade out of my favor I've ever offered it had him garnering 14 more points  give/take per week.  I'm I crazy  I would have jumped all over that deal.  Sure Ertz is the leading TE  but he's not doing leaps and bounds better than Walker.  D Martin since suspension has scored 16 and 16  the last two weeks.  The Evaluation had me gaining 3 per while he'd gain 14.....

in PPR.PNG

The problem is Walker is not much value if Mariota is not playing . Martin for Ertz is close but needs an extra piece other than walker .  I would consider adding in Duke Johnson as you say he needs help at RB . 

Hes been out the past 2 games but  should be back for tonight but hes shown to be fragile and when hes not the qb Walker takes a big hit in value. 

He is dumb. With the TE injuries, Walker is probably the third best TE; certainly top 5. Plus Doug Martin who sounds like the best RB that he'd have.

He'll probably change his tune after Walker hangs 100 yds and two TDs on cleveland this week.

You should just sit tight with your line up. The season is still young, don't blow your depth.

Edited by imminent rogaine