Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The first season of this show dropped Friday night. My wife and I started it and ended up binge watching the entire 1st season throughout the weekend! Its incredible! Easily my favorite Netflix production. If you enjoy stuff about serial killers or trying to understand the psychology or how their minds work then you'll love it. Extremely well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is next on my watch list after I finish the latest season of House of Cards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Came in here to start a thread on this.

 

I just got started, but it's looking really good so far, almost seems like a precursor to Criminal Minds.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Jangler said:

I want to, but really kind of sick of this stuff.

What do you mean?

It's not all about the bad guys, it's more of how the FBI came to realize there are "evil" people out there, not just dudes who get mad at their wives and beat them to death in a fit of rage.

It's almost a look into how naive we all were.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched the first episode...I'm hooked.  I love smart shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, thefuzz said:

What do you mean?

It's not all about the bad guys, it's more of how the FBI came to realize there are "evil" people out there, not just dudes who get mad at their wives and beat them to death in a fit of rage.

It's almost a look into how naive we all were.

I'm sick of "cop"  shows. and lawyer shows and doctor shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




I finished the series. 

 

Was decent. Not enough material to drag it out for 10 episodes though. Would have made a better movie or 6 part series. 

 

Season two setup looks promising. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jangler said:

I'm sick of "cop"  shows. and lawyer shows and doctor shows.

It's not even close to being like those network shows though.    It's like saying you don't want to watch season 1 of True Detective because of some cop show on CBS.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

It's not even close to being like those network shows though.    It's like saying you don't want to watch season 1 of True Detective because of some cop show on CBS.

yeah, I wasn't a fan of circles either... really? we needed to murder to find the true meaning to my life?  lol

 

Edited by Jangler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished this over the weekend.  Fantastic show.   Great acting, fantastic dialog, etc.   It's definitely a heavy dialog driven show so don't watch if that annoys you, but it's a smart show with fleshed out characters.     I find the science of this stuff fascinating so I loved the whole thing, just wish we had more to watch.     I think next season will be more about going after specific people, and this season was the build up of the department and all that, which I loved.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Finished this over the weekend.  Fantastic show.   Great acting, fantastic dialog, etc.   It's definitely a heavy dialog driven show so don't watch if that annoys you, but it's a smart show with fleshed out characters.     I find the science of this stuff fascinating so I loved the whole thing, just wish we had more to watch.     I think next season will be more about going after specific people, and this season was the build up of the department and all that, which I loved.   

I'm with @Jeremy Igo on this one.

I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure there was enough of a story for 10 episodes....maybe 6 or so.

Also, felt like the girlfriend thing was just too drawn out.  Maybe her personality and insight made him a smarter "BAU" guy, but it just got old to me after a while.

Either way, I'll be watching next season for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




×