6 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

I'm with @Jeremy Igo on this one.

I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure there was enough of a story for 10 episodes....maybe 6 or so.

Also, felt like the girlfriend thing was just too drawn out.  Maybe her personality and insight made him a smarter "BAU" guy, but it just got old to me after a while.

Either way, I'll be watching next season for sure.

I expect a more focused story next year.   I read they will be dealing with the ATL murders that was like 30 people I believe.    They'll have to focus more if that's the case.   Season 1 was character building and department building.     I wouldn't be surprised if we jump forward a bit and see a more staffed department maybe.

Oh the guy playing Kemper, was FANTASTIC.    Creepy.      And that scene in the hospital was TV magic with the tension.   

• Pie 1

21 hours ago, Zaximus said:

I expect a more focused story next year.   I read they will be dealing with the ATL murders that was like 30 people I believe.    They'll have to focus more if that's the case.   Season 1 was character building and department building.     I wouldn't be surprised if we jump forward a bit and see a more staffed department maybe.

Oh the guy playing Kemper, was FANTASTIC.    Creepy.      And that scene in the hospital was TV magic with the tension.   

Yea, as much as I didn't like the girlfriend character, I loved Kemper's.

some little nit-picky stuff here and there that's been mentioned already but overall it's an A+ from me

Love this show so far.  

Edit:  finished it but the back half was real slow.  Overall good though.

Edited by Shocker

I miss this show already.    I almost think THIS show may have been better as a weekly show, to let things sink in.

Edited by Zaximus