E CaT PanTHer 2

With Rodgers likely out for the year, who's your early favorite for NFL MVP and Rookie of the Year?

31 minutes ago, CRA said:

OROY- Watson....fair or unfair....easy path for a QB. I think he jumped Hunt. 

Watson quietly leads the entire NFL in TD passes right now...and didn’t even start the season.  6th in QB rating.  

Watson is on pace for 45 total TDs at his current pace

Ton of garbage time stats for Watson so far. Hunt deserves it more, he's been carrying the Chiefs offense pretty much single handedly.

11 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Ton of garbage time stats for Watson so far. Hunt deserves it more, he's been carrying the Chiefs offense pretty much single handedly.

Tons of garbage time? 

He is 3-2 as a starter.  One of those losses was NE in which NE took the lead with seconds left.

The only other loss...which I guess is the tons of garbage time...KC wasn’t even up by a TD in early stages of the 4th q.  Yeah they pulled away some in the 4th but that is some questionable garbage time 

seems like some of that Lamar Jackson deserves the Heisman logic 

• Pie 1

42 minutes ago, CRA said:

OROY- Watson....fair or unfair....easy path for a QB. I think he jumped Hunt. 

Watson quietly leads the entire NFL in TD passes right now...and didn’t even start the season.  6th in QB rating.  

Watson is on pace for 45 total TDs at his current pace

People said drafting a QB in the top 10 this year was stupid. How stupid are they looking now. 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

People said drafting a QB in the top 10 this year was stupid. How stupid are they looking now. 

People coming up with ways to downplay Watson for since he blew up at Clemson.  You think people would learn. He got that thing you can’t put your finger on.....and it always shows 

• Pie 1

and yeah, I am a Clemson fan if you had any doubt. Which you probably didn’t 

• Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

2 hours ago, CRA said:

Tons of garbage time? 

He is 3-2 as a starter.  One of those losses was NE in which NE took the lead with seconds left.

The only other loss...which I guess is the tons of garbage time...KC wasn’t even up by a TD in early stages of the 4th q.  Yeah they pulled away some in the 4th but that is some questionable garbage time 

seems like some of that Lamar Jackson deserves the Heisman logic 

I agree. Watson is great. Theyve been winning with him. Im happy that theres another exciting qb in the league to watch.

I hate life to say this...but NFL MVP will be Tom Brady.  His defense sucks so he'll drag the patriots to the playoffs and put up monster numbers down the stretch in order to keep up with the opposing teams offense.   Unfortunately, all I can think is...

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, CRA said:

and yeah, I am a Clemson fan if you had any doubt. Which you probably didn’t 

who are you? 

5 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

I hate life to say this...but NFL MVP will be Tom Brady.  His defense sucks so he'll drag the patriots to the playoffs and put up monster numbers down the stretch in order to keep up with the opposing teams offense.   Unfortunately, all I can think is...

giphy.gif

you are just taking the easy suck off. 

This won't be popular, but Drew Brees should be mentioned in MVP talks. Without him the saints are winless.

MVP - Smith, Wentz, Hunt 

Usually the player with the best team record wins 

Roy - Hunt, Watson and Fournette