Captain Morgan

Sanchez back, along with new lb

Panthers have signed LB Andrew Gachkar. Gachkar was drafted in the 7th round by the Chargers and was on the Cowboys roster in 2016.

RB Jalen "Scoot" Simmons and CB Zack Sanchez are back with #Panthers practice squad

• Pie 4

Had Gettleman made this move, I would feel much better about it.

At the same time, it is the same scouting department.  Hopefully we get that ole Gettlemagic..... 

• Beer 1

Sanchez had a really impressive preseason.  Was disappointed with him getting injured.  Glad he's got another shot to make some noise.

• Pie 2

Actually, I think the trio of Bradberry, Worley and Sanchez will all work out for us in time. Bradberry has been good from the start, I saw a lot of growth and potential in Worley and I think Sanchez just needs some developmental time. 

In truth, I'd like to see them start working on moving Worley into more of a free safety role. He's a willing tackler and his speed could certainly be an asset. And we can't keep grabbing safeties from the AARP anymore.

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Actually, I think the trio of Bradberry, Worley and Sanchez will all work out for us in time. Bradberry has been good from the start, I saw a lot of growth and potential in Worley and I think Sanchez just needs some developmental time. 

In truth, I'd like to see them start working on moving Worley into more of a free safety role. He's a willing tackler and his speed could certainly be an asset. And we can't keep grabbing safeties from the AARP anymore.

Worley is graded as one of the worst corners in the NFL right now.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1