• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shocker

NBA General Discussion

NBA season has started...

First big story Celtics Gordan Hayward is out with knee injury.  Celtics look like legit contenders to the Cavs.. Honestly the Hornets should be a playoff team with venom.  

3 minutes ago, YoungPanthers89 said:

Definitely not a knee injury, his ankle/leg is shattered.

Still bad, obviously.. Hate the Cavs and how the league has...just leave it there.

That was bad. Paul George bad or the dude from Louisville. Players were shaken up. You could tell. 

I'd be damn near scared to lay it up afte that

Looking forward to my Pels getting a 5th or 6th seed in the west. Finally get to see AD and Boogie play a fool season together. It was a great move having Jrue play off the ball and Rondo playing the point. Pels gonna have to hit their outside shots though

26 minutes ago, YoungPanthers89 said:

...Really?

Yep. Well, I may be expecting too much but they need to atleast make the playoffs.  I will say that if we're out of it by the trade deadline, then I'd like for them to move Boogie and/or AD for some 1st round picks and a young piece or two 

Feel awful for Hayward. Here's hoping he can get healthy like Paul George and get back to playing at a high level.

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

Jason Tatum will bust...not buying the hype.

Double-double in his first game...

Jaylen Brown looks promising as well

now that Hayward went down for BOS - What are your Eastern Conf. predictions??

1- CLE
2- WAS
3- MIL
4- BOS
5- CHA
6- TOR
7- MIA
8- DET
-----------
9- PHI

Bos drops from a 1 to 2 seed for me. I had them potentially beating CLE in the ECF, but that's out the window now. I still have them making the ECF. They're still a very good team, and I think Brown will be an all star this year