Shocker

NBA General Discussion

now that Hayward went down for BOS - What are your Eastern Conf. predictions??

1- CLE
2- WAS
3- MIL
4- BOS
5- CHA
6- TOR
7- MIA
8- DET
-----------
9- PHI

Bos drops from a 1 to 2 seed for me. I had them potentially beating CLE in the ECF, but that's out the window now. I still have them making the ECF. They're still a very good team, and I think Brown will be an all star this year

6 hours ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

now that Hayward went down for BOS - What are your Eastern Conf. predictions??

1- CLE
2- WAS
3- MIL
4- BOS
5- CHA
6- TOR
7- MIA
8- DET
-----------
9- PHI

No way does Charlotte finish ahead of Toronto. Barring injury to one of Toronto’s 3 

On 10/18/2017 at 3:47 PM, *FreeFua* said:

No way does Charlotte finish ahead of Toronto. Barring injury to one of Toronto’s 3 

Who are their 3 again..? Lowry, DeRozen and Ibaka?? or Valanciunes?? dude - those might be the only players on their roster I have ever heard of ---- oops, they got CJ Miles this offseason.. 5 players I have ever heard of.. 

if you trust in them - then go rite ahead.. as a Hornets fan - its weird to say that with any amount of clout or boldness - but whatevs.. I think between the growth of Monk throughout the season and the squad getting healthy - we can leap them into the top 5.. shoot - i might even throw the Heat over them if they continue the roll they were on at the end of last season..

This is Toronto's last gasp, imho..

16 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Who are their 3 again..? Lowry, DeRozen and Ibaka?? or Valanciunes?? dude - those might be the only players on their roster I have ever heard of ---- oops, they got CJ Miles this offseason.. 5 players I have ever heard of.. 

if you trust in them - then go rite ahead.. as a Hornets fan - its weird to say that with any amount of clout or boldness - but whatevs.. I think between the growth of Monk throughout the season and the squad getting healthy - we can leap them into the top 5.. shoot - i might even throw the Heat over them if they continue the roll they were on at the end of last season..

This is Toronto's last gasp, imho..

The average fan couldn’t name you 3 players on the Hornets so you can’t really go by that.

I am by no means a Raptors fan at all and I don’t think they could ever compete with Cleveland but as far as regular season goes, they’re well built. 

Norman Powell is someone most people don’t know about but he’s legit. Your boy CJ Miles buried 6 3’s last night. 

I do agree with you on Monk, I think he’s the X-Factor for you guys this year, if he becomes legit the Hornets become good. 

I guess we’ll see...

6 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

The average fan couldn’t name you 3 players on the Hornets so you can’t really go by that.

I am by no means a Raptors fan at all and I don’t think they could ever compete with Cleveland but as far as regular season goes, they’re well built. 

Norman Powell is someone most people don’t know about but he’s legit. Your boy CJ Miles buried 6 3’s last night. 

I do agree with you on Monk, I think he’s the X-Factor for you guys this year, if he becomes legit the Hornets become good. 

I guess we’ll see...

I agree with the crux of your statement - but I am no average fan and truly don't recognize anyone outside of the 5-6 players.. KJ McDaniels from college but not the NBA and Nogueira only because of the surprise on draft night of how high he was taken..

your average fan at least knows the names of Kemba, Dwight, Batum, Marvin, Zeller, Lamb, MKG and MCW.

They might be like - "Oh, Lamb is still in the league!? wow, didn't know that." but at least they know the name.

This convo has devolved into dildos.. lol

On 10/20/2017 at 6:14 PM, pantherphan96 said:

I'd take the Raptors over the Hornets in a 7 game series. DeRozan and Lowry are better than any player on the Hornets.

pfft.. Kemba is on par (career numbers) with both of them.. 

Whose would you take of these three players?
A) 20 ppg - 3 ast - 4 reb - 1 stl / .280 3pt %
B) 18.5ppg - 5.5 ast - 4 reb - 1.5 stl / .350 3pt %
C) 14.5ppg - 5.8 ast - 4 reb - 1.4 stl / .360 3pt %