DaveThePanther2008

Greenville/Spartanburg Panther Fans

Any Panther fans that are in the Greenville/Spartanburg area.

I am changing jobs and going to Afghanistan.   I have to go through a 2 week training in Greenville.  I am hoping I will be in area for the Atlanta or Miami games (god willing).   If anyone would be willing to give me a ride to the game I would be extremely grateful.

As many of you know and those of you that don't.   I am a retired U.S. Navy Veteran and have been working overseas since I retired in 2003.   I love going to the games but because of limited time off I don't get to go to often.   I think my last game was the Dallas Game in 2012.

If you have a ticket to sell that would be cool otherwise I will buy one online. 

I am not 100% sure when I will be in Greenville but the hope is it will be during these weekends.

Thanks

• Pie 1

Hit me up on PM when you are sure of the dates. I would love to head up to a game, and having some company would be great. We can work out the details closer to game day.

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Any Panther fans that are in the Greenville/Spartanburg area.

Hey, I'm originally from Greenville and was a part of the Upstate Roaring Riot chapter.  Look them up on Facebook and you can connect with a great crew of Panther fans.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1450687668560185/

2 hours ago, sharkkiller said:

Hit me up on PM when you are sure of the dates. I would love to head up to a game, and having some company would be great. We can work out the details closer to game day.

Will do.

2 hours ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

Sorry, I kind of messed up my last post when I quoted you.  Reposting:

Hey, I'm originally from Greenville and was a part of the Upstate Roaring Riot chapter.  Look them up on Facebook and you can connect with a great crew of Panther fans.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1450687668560185/

It would be awesome to join in with the Roaring Riot.  Thanks for the link.

• Pie 1

i live in the Upstate and will be attending both games. probably will have a full car for the Atlanta game but youre welcome to ride with me for Miami. I may have a ticket for you for the Miami game as well. PM for details.

• Pie 1